AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

20th June Castle Combe Action Day - Now to include Complete Kit Car show.

Started by sanzomat, 21, February, 2015, 02:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Dixie

Evening Colin

What do I need to do?  I can't do the track because Dax too loud, but want to come for the day.  Can I  get my ticket at the indoor skydiving?

Thanks Mark

Iancider

Its from me Dixie,

Its done and I will bring your along on the skydiving day.

Regards
Ian

Iancider

Here is the latest ticket news

Moleman                             Ticket received                                                                           
                                  Iancider =1                         Ticket received
                                  Crash test dummy +1          Ticket received
                                  Benchmark51                      Ticket received
                                  Sanzomat +1                      Ticket received
                                  Chlorate +1                        RESERVED
                                  Robp                                  Ticket received
                                  The Gaffer                           Ticket received
                                  Hairy Santa                        Ticket received +2
                                  Iainl                                  (SAE) RESERVED
                                  Paintman                           (Will save one for you)  RESERVED                             
                                  damouk                             (ticket received)
                                  CC Cyclone +1                   Collect at Llandow RESERVED
                                  Dixie                                  RESERVED
                                  Bulldog Bri                         Ticket received
                                  Pilgrim Anna                      Ticket received
                                  Bulldog Bri= Extra car        RESERVED         
                                  fromeflyer +1                    (Hope to pick it up ticket on next Thursday evening meet) RESERVED            .
                                  Fullpint +1                         RESERVED
                                  Freedom 1  +1                  (will collect at the meeting point on the day) RESERVED     
                                  Gary RH7.                         (SAE) RESERVED
                                  Fletch_306                        (will collect at the meeting point on the day) RESERVED
                                  Balders1973                      (SAE)
                                  Stevel                               (will collect at the meeting point on the day) ON ORDER
                                  Tigercub84                        ON ORDER
                                  Mikebishop                        Ticket received
                                  Alastair                             Ticket received
                                  Lucky Ed                           Ticket received
                                  Smudge                            (Will collect at LLandow) Ticket Received
                                  Wacky                               ON ORDER
                                  Matty78                            (Will collect at the meeting point on the day)   RESERVED
                                  Jmad                                (Hope to pick it up ticket on next Thursday evening meet)
                                  bdj693                              (SAE) ON ORDER
                                  Mr Tone                            (Will collect at LLandow) RESERVED
                                  Flipper55                           Ticket received
                                  Flipper55 Extra car             Ticket received
                                  Stevec                               Ticket received
                                  Mendip Wurzel                  RESERVED
                                  Facial Hair Optional            Ticket received
                                  Royboy                              Ticket Received

For those that are on order you WILL get it for certain - I just have to order more.  Please everybody check that your status is correct and if you are not on the list shout out.  I will be carrying the ticket to each event so that you can collect them.  If you have sent an SAE they will be forwarded to you as soon as I meet up with Moleman.  If anything does not work we can still arrange pickup on the day by rendezvous at the Cross Hands - will post full details nearer the event.  Regards Ian

CC Cyclone

Thanks Ian, Will collect mine at some point prior to the day I expect.

Cob68

Hi must of missed this one can you put me down for a ticket.

Cob68

Hi, if i can get a ticket either pass to Dixie or i can meet up at the cross hands.

Iancider

Cob68

Your ticket is ordered - if it arrives on-time I will give it to Dixie

Regards
Ian

Dixie

Quote from: Iancider on 20, May, 2015, 10:51:07 PM
Its from me Dixie,

Its done and I will bring your along on the skydiving day.

Regards
Ian
Thanks Ian.  Looking forward to next weekend.

madmarkymark

Hi.  Just got my Megablade back on the road - sailed through MOT with zero observations.  Therefore, if possible, I'd love to join you all on 20th Jun at Combe.  Who do I need to PM with my name / reg details?

See you later...

Moleman

We will see if we can get any more Madmarkymark. Ps you said you was interested in our castle combe track day & just to say there is only 3 spaces left so be quick or you won't get a space.

Moleman

I now have all the tickets. So those who have sent me a SAE should get them next week. Iain I haven't received yours by the way.  :)

Dixie

Quote from: Moleman on 30, May, 2015, 08:10:38 PM
I now have all the tickets. So those who have sent me a SAE should get them next week. Iain I haven't received yours by the way.  :)
Colin, can you PM or text ur address please?  I will SAE.

thanks Mark

wacky

Quote from: Moleman on 30, May, 2015, 08:10:38 PM

Hi,

Can you message/pm me the address to send the SAE please.

Thanks

Tony

Moleman

Bulldog Bri

can drop in on the White Harte on Thursday to pick up the ticket ;D

8)

Grin-a-lot

Is there really a spare ticket for this - if so i'd love to come along as its likely to be the last thing I do with the car!

Moleman

Quote from: Grin-a-lot on 31, May, 2015, 05:02:22 PM
Is there really a spare ticket for this - if so i'd love to come along as its likely to be the last thing I do with the car!
Consider it done mate.  8)

CC Cyclone

Colin, will try and get along in Thursday, if I don't manage I will send you an sae. Cheers.

Gary RH7

Got my ticket in the post yesterday Colin. Thanks. Looking forward to it.

Facial Hair Optional

43!!!!!!!!
It's gonna be brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done Colin!!!!!!!!!!!
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Iancider

44 including the special Car Chassis!!!

Still time to volunteer for Saturday June 13th for the Stripathon

VOLUNTEERS WANTED

Jimmer

Sorry I haven't replied before but I've got a yellow ticket
Jimmer

Dixie

Moleman

Here is the latest score....

TICKET  STATUS:            
                                  Moleman                             Ticket received
                                  Iancider =1                         Ticket received
                                  Crash test dummy +1          Ticket received
                                  Benchmark51                      Ticket received
                                  Sanzomat +1                      Ticket received
                                  Chlorate +1                        Ready to collect
                                  Robp                                  Ticket received
                                  The Gaffer                           Ticket received
                                  Hairy Santa                        Ticket received +2
                                  Iainl                                  (SAE) In the post
                                  Paintman                           (Will save one for you)  Ready to collect                           
                                  damouk                             (ticket received)
                                  CC Cyclone +1                    Ready to collect
                                  Dixie                                  In the post
                                  Bulldog Bri                         Ticket received
                                  Pilgrim Anna                      Ticket received
                                  Bulldog Bri= Extra car        Ready to collect     
                                  fromeflyer +1                    Ticket received        .
                                  Fullpint +1                        Ticket received
                                  Freedom 1  +1                  (will collect at the meeting point on the day) RESERVED   
                                  Gary RH7.                         Ticket received
                                  Fletch_306                        (will collect at the meeting point on the day) RESERVED
                                  Balders1973                      (SAE) in the post now
                                  Stevel                               (will collect at the meeting point on the day) RESERVED
                                  Tigercub84                        Ready to collect
                                  Mikebishop                        Ticket received
                                  Alastair                             Ticket received
                                  Lucky Ed                           Ticket received
                                  Smudge                             Ticket Received
                                  Wacky                               In the post
                                  Matty78                            (Will collect at the meeting point on the day)   Ready to collect
                                  Jmad                                 Ticket received
                                  bdj693                              (SAE) in the post now
                                  Mr Tone                             RESERVED
                                  Flipper55                           Ticket received
                                  Flipper55 Extra car             Ticket received
                                  Stevec                               Ticket received
                                  Mendip Wurzel                  Ready to collect
                                  Facial Hair Optional           Ticket received
                                  Royboy                             Ticket Received
                                  madmarkmark                  Ready to collect
                                  Cob 68                             Ready to collect
                                  Duncan (Newbie)              Ticket received
                                  DaveBence                       Ready to collect
                                  Grin-a-lot                         Ready to collect
                                  Jimmer                             Ticket received
                                  Aliwizard                           Ticket received

47 going so far!

I will be bringing them on our meet on Thursday evening if you wish to pick them up

Many thanks to Ian for getting them.

Iainl

Iancider

LAST TICKETS ORDERED! AMBER WARNING

IF YOU WANT TO GO GRAB EM...EXHIBIT WILL HIT CAPACITY WITH THIS NEXT BATCH

All tickets now with Moleman

Moleman

sanzomat

My track pass and passenger entry ticket have now arrived in the post from Combe. A bit confused as they have sent two entry tickets - I thought the yellow pass allowed the car and driver entry so I'm not sure what the second entry ticket is for?

Moleman

Don't forget you will have to pre book & pay for any passengers in advance so I'm told :)

Facial Hair Optional

Can any of you guys post which track sessions you have booked to go on please?

I'm assuming most will have booked for the kit car only sessions but which ones? 0930, 1030, 1230, 1430 or 1515 ??

I'm thinking of doing 2 sessions. This will be my first time so am pretty unsure of things atm!   :-\ :o

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 08, June, 2015, 05:29:40 PM
Don't forget you will have to pre book & pay for any passengers in advance so I'm told :)

It mentions on the Combe site that passenger rides are £5.00 Colin, but I can't see anywhere where they give the option to pay for it. Maybe you pay for passengers on the day?

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: sanzomat on 08, June, 2015, 02:12:57 PM
My track pass and passenger entry ticket have now arrived in the post from Combe. A bit confused as they have sent two entry tickets - I thought the yellow pass allowed the car and driver entry so I'm not sure what the second entry ticket is for?

The yellow passes we have allow one vehicle with driver in through the Yellow gate only. Maybe the ones you have allow access through another gate?

I am guessing you will need 4 passes altogether, one to get you and your car into the whole event (the yellow one), one for the passenger to get into the whole event, then one for the driver and car to get onto the track session and another one for the passenger to get onto the track in your car? It is a guess though as I have never done this before!!!

sanzomat

Quote from: Moleman on 08, June, 2015, 05:29:40 PM
AFIK you don't have to - you can pay for you passenger's entry to the event at the gate but on the gate its £15 but £12 in advance.

Edit - Scratch that! they request that all display car passenger entry tickets are purchased in advance to speed up the admission process. That suggests that you could buy your passenger entry ticket at the gate but everyone behind you will hate you for holding up the queue!!

Edit again - reading further I'm more confused - which club stand option are we? When I rang to book my passenger entry ticket and mentioned BKCC they said it was £12 but that suggests we are option A, but that option is limited to 10 club cars but we have over 40? The 40 car option reduces the passenger entry to £8. Is it just that we had our option A club entry upgraded to extra cars but still at the option A passenger rate?

sanzomat

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 09, June, 2015, 12:15:16 PM
Can any of you guys post which track sessions you have booked to go on please?

I'm assuming most will have booked for the kit car only sessions but which ones? 0930, 1030, 1230, 1430 or 1515 ??

I'm thinking of doing 2 sessions. This will be my first time so am pretty unsure of things atm!   :-\ :o

I've booked the 15:15 track session I think Iancider had said he'd booked that one too.

sanzomat

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 09, June, 2015, 12:19:52 PM
It mentions on the Combe site that passenger rides are £5.00 Colin, but I can't see anywhere where they give the option to pay for it. Maybe you pay for passengers on the day?

Copied from the Combe website action day FAQs:
Can I take a passenger out on the circuit? Yes although the passenger must be aged 16yrs or over and a minimum of 5'2". They must be seated in the front and wear a seat belt. The passenger must book in at the Strawford Centre, pay the required passenger track admission (currently £5) and sign the relevant indemnity form. A helmet must be worn (please see helmet details below) and arms and legs fully covered. Helmets can be hired at the Strawford Centre on the day if required. UPDATE FOR DRIVERS... please note that drivers will no longer be able to passenger other drivers unless they have signed on as a passenger first. A passenger pass must be purchased (currently £5) and the indemnity form signed at the Strawford Centre before the driver can accompany other drivers onto the circuit.

So, it looks like you take your passenger over to the Strawford centre at sometime during the day prior to your track session, have them sign away their life and pay the £5 fee there.

Moleman

I'm starting to think you two are just doing this to mess me about?  :o :P :P :P
I'm glad you sorted it yourself's.  ;)

I probably won't be booking any track time as I have Cadwell Park 4 days later so if anyone would like me to sit with them on their first session for some friendly advice while going around then come see me as I would be happy to help.  :)

Facial Hair Optional

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 09, June, 2015, 09:28:28 PM
I'm starting to think you two are just doing this to mess me about?  :o :P :P :P

That's the best laugh I've had all week Colin!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

matty78

Quite looking forward to this now, especially as the car passed its MOT

Iancider

QuoteQuite looking forward to this now, especially as the car passed its MOT

It will good to see you there and you will have plenty of company as we target

60 cars!