News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

April Club Meets.

Started by 'The Gaffer', 10, April, 2010, 10:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

'The Gaffer'

The next club meet will be at 7pm+ on Sunday  11th April at: The Lock Keeper pub. Keynsham Road, Keynsham, Bristol. BS31 2DD. T: 0117 9862383

And 22nd April - Time and place to be arranged.

Richard

AND  April 18th   Hartley's brekkie at 9:30 onwards followed by run down Gorge to Pistonheads meet.

'The Gaffer'

A good turnout and a few more new faces :) Sorry I didnt get chance to talk to everybody in depth.

SAV had a small problem on the way home, I spotted some hazard lights on the ring road and realised it was a kit car, I turned around at the next roundabout and went back to help. We checked things over only to find a broken thottle cable. Luckily a tow was already on the way - Hope everything went ok mate.

Has anyone noticed the ringroad, at least after 10pm, is turning into the Bristol Nurburgring?

andygtm

Sorry I could not make it last night. Hope you all had a good time. Abit chilly for those of you with no roofs though.

Richard

Great to see even more new faces and carrying on the friendly tradition of the club.

It was darned chilly I thought !

Looking forwards to the taxed in May brigade being out and about  ;D

YellaBelly

Sorry I couldn't make it last night, by the time I'd finished al my 'chores' (after spending all of Saturday pretty much in the garage :) ), it was getting late and I was pooped!

Hope it went well and maybe I'll get to the next one.

JB

paintman

Sorry didn't make it but see you at HARTLEYS on Sunday....all being well! ;)