News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Action Day

Started by Martin Higgs, 23, April, 2010, 10:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Higgs

Hi Guys

Its Performance Action day at Castle Combe tomorrow and the suns shinnin :Dg is anyone else going?

YellaBelly

What does it involve and what's the cost?

JB

Martin Higgs

:'( Sorry i did not reply had a bad night friday took car to get petrol ready for sataurday when I got home found I had left a trail of oil a mile long after checking found a massive oil leak at rear of engine bitter disapointment no Castle combe for me. :(

Mark G

I went,  had an awesome time.  Did 2 track sessions in my Indy.  Definitely going to do it again.  Next time I'll try to finish both sessions though, I ended my track time early by snapping off my gear shifter...

Mark G

Quote from: YellaBelly on 23, April, 2010, 11:22:42 AM
What does it involve and what's the cost?

JB

For future reference entry was £10 on the gate or £8 in advance, Track time was £35 on the day if you could get it or £30 in advance.

I booked up 2 track sessions and entry in advance and it came to £68, Bargain.

'The Gaffer'

Fancy the CKC trackday at Llandow Mark?

DaveH did 120 laps of Coombe on Friday :o

Martin Higgs

I did get to Castle Combe in the shopping cart saw you on the track the car looked supurb sounded good to lets hope Im there for the next Action Day

Mark G

Thanks martin,  I keep searching youtube to see what it looked like from the side of the track but nothings come up yet...

I'd love to do Llandow as I've got a real bug for the track now, but realistically I can't afford it.  I have far too much to spend my money on this year and luxuries like track days do need to take a back seat at the moment.  Hopefully later on in the year I may be able to do another...

David H

And it didn't blow up. Good value day that, shared it with my dad as he will be lending me the MG when its done and it cost £110 each. 50-60 laps each minimum. good day.

YellaBelly

Sounds like a good day. Thanks for the info Mark, I'll try and get to the next one for a look-see :D

JB