News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Anybody have problems with snow today?

Started by 'The Gaffer', 06, January, 2010, 09:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Luckily I didnt get any call outs today so took a well earned break catching up on paperwork.. if you can call that a break ::)

Did you have the day off?

Added a picture, not often you see a landscape like this.

Dixie

Quote from: G & Toniq on 06, January, 2010, 09:42:24 PM
Luckily I didnt get any call outs today so took a well earned break catching up on paperwork.. if you can call that a break ::)

Did you have the day off?

oh yes it was great.  Factory was shut, no one could get in.  Got the sledge out with my daughter.  Flying down an old railway embankment was great until I hit a hedge, that hurt.  Dog loved it.

paintman

Took one look out the window then at my nice warm bed and decided to give myself the day off! :P

Its not worth risking the van in these conditions.....well, thats my excuse.    ;D

'Mendip Wurzel'

I went sledging with my 20 year old kids, they soon got bored and cold so I had to stayed there on my own.
We have an old metal sledge; I shine up the runners to remove rust and then apply candle wax.... need less to say it is then frighteningly fast.

Kevin

Furore Phil

On my way in I got a call from the boss (I pulled over to answer it) - The site was closed ! WOO HOO !  ;D

Unfortunately the network guys have created a port for us to WORK FROM HOME  :(

Oh, and the kids school was closed too   :'(