+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Avenue Drivers Club - Anyone going?

Started by Grin-a-lot, 09, July, 2011, 05:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

Great pipe Pete. looked good. Shame you didn't take a before pic of all the pieces.  ;D

8)

paintman

Dixie, Stupott and myself had a nice day out with breakfast, a blast over the Mendips, a pint then a blast home.     Nice morning out. ;) ;)

Tony

Sumov8

For those that have never been to the Avenue its beginning to build up now the weather's has been picking up, last Sunday the whole square was full of cars, to such a level even a park warden turned up and was nosing around, reminding people that they should be buying a parking ticket.

If you need an early morning coffee this is well recommended on the 2nd Sunday of each month.

Grin-a-lot

Well it's that time of the month, the BBC says the bad weather comes in about 1400 so might get away with it tomorrow morning.

I'll make a final call in the morning but got everything crossed!  If it's dry I'll be aiming to get there at 10.20am ish.

Hairy Santa

recon it will be dry so I'm gonna pop down in the morning

breakfast becons  ;)

robp

Yes, I'm going.  Just about to get the car out of the garage now.

Bulldog Bri

Bugger, I've been left babysitting this morning. grrrrrrrrrr.

8)

Moleman

I was going but the engine light didn't go off so got my neigbour to check it out only to find out my alternator has died.  :'(
So ordering one tomorrow & should be back on the road by the end of the week.  :)