Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

run out

Started by WALNUT, 15, March, 2014, 05:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WALNUT

anyone up for a runout tomorow Sun. 16

garry h

Its going to be a good day for one so will be having one on the island  :) :) :)

WALNUT

I take thats a no, then........LOL

fullpint

Suns up already and no fog or mist.. Im sure some will take you up on the offer Tony..

Moleman

I have a family commitment today mate.  :(

Bulldog Bri

Sorry mate, can't do. Got a car to Repair and spray, Get back on the road and MoT , another story. and me trailer to get on the road all before Stoneleigh  :'(

Grin-a-lot

I'm still SORN - got some work to do before I tax it again.

benchmark51

Would love to, but ratbags carb is being a pain. Will tickover all day long but after driving for a while gets really rough. Seems to be over fueling. Anyone got a spare for a 1300 xflow?

Moleman

Did anyone manage to take advantage of this lovely day in the end then?  :)

WALNUT

I had my own little run out, There was a lot on the roads, but injoyed the sunshine.

Hairy Santa

sorry Tony, only just got my car back from the Sprayers and have a few things to sort

one is the doors wont now fit in the holes they came out of - very strange  :(

hope you enjoyed your run mate

Iancider

Sorry Walnut

Responded too late - relatives round so I couldn't accept then they went an did something else and I did get a run-out to Cheddar after all.  Sun went in as soon as I approached the Gorge and it went really cold.  Took a neighbour for a ride in the end.

I reckon we need some ready-made run-outs that can be activated in minutes to catch gaps in the weather - "Activate plan B" and shout "scramble!"  The whole club then spings into action like a well oiled machine and over 100 cars form into an orderly formation aiming for the target.....It could happen - unlikely - but it could happen. 

Better luck next time
Ian

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 16, March, 2014, 08:59:04 PM
sorry Tony, only just got my car back from the Sprayers and have a few things to sort

one is the doors wont now fit in the holes they came out of - very strange  :(

hope you enjoyed your run mate
Damm, they must have used a lot of paint! :P

8)