Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Tyntesfield House Wraxall show June 20/21

Started by Iancider, 21, January, 2015, 10:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Iancider

Hi all,

This is an event forwarded to me by the Avenue Drivers club which we are all supporting now.  If you haven't been to Tyntesfield it is a great place and attending will get you free admission to the house for you and your passenger.  Ping back if you think it looks interesting and I will arrange a group booking.

Thanks Ian

Dear All.

A date for the diary for those of you that are interested . Please fill in the attached form at the base of the email and return to Hugh .

Regards Tony .

>
> From: "Harris, Hugh"Hugh.Harris@nationaltrust.org.uk
> Subject: Season's greetings from Tyntesfield
> Date: 26 December 2014 16:46:18 GMT
> To: "Undisclosed recipients:"
>
> Dear classic vehicle and cycles enthusiasts

> I am emailing you to wish you season's greetings from Tyntesfield and to invite you to our 2015 Father's Day Classics weekend, here at Tyntesfield - June 20 & 21.

> Our Classic Car and Bike weekends last year drew a spectacular turn out and we hope to do it all again, bigger and better this June over the Father's Day weekend. We would very much like you to come and exhibit your classic cars, motor cycles, buses, trucks and bicycles here at Tyntesfield.

> The event is free to exhibit at and as a thank you we offer each driver and one of their passengers of free entry into the Tyntesfield House. If you would like to exhibit at our next classic car and bike event, please complete the attached booking form and return it to Hugh.harris@nationaltrust.org.uk

> I would appreciate your completed applications by Monday 8 June please. If you are registering a group to exhibit at the event, please could you tell me the maximum and probable number of vehicles that will be exhibiting – I appreciate this can be difficult to estimate before the day of the event, we just need to have an idea of the number of vehicles/cycles to expect on site.

> We hope you will be able to make it to the event, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please feel free to forward on this email to fellow classic vehicle and cycles enthusiasts who may be interested in our event. Please also feel free to post the above information along with my email address in any newsletters you feel fit.

> I hope to hear from you soon.

> Many thanks
> Hugh

> Hugh Harris
> Events Officer

> National Trust - Tyntesfield

> Office:  01275 461964

> Tyntesfield, Wraxall
> North Somerset, BS48 1NX

> Website: www.nationaltrust.org.uk/tyntesfield
> On Facebook: www.facebook.com/TyntesfieldNT
> On Twitter: www.twitter.com/TyntesfieldNT

> How to find us: http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/tyntesfield/how-to-get-here/
> What's on: http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/tyntesfield/things-to-see-and-do/events/

We have a few events on this weekend now so we will have to see which one people would like to do closer to the time. ::)

sanzomat

I would probably be interested, although I wonder if as it is designated a classic car event would those of us who drive more modern style kit cars be welcome as exhibits?

benchmark51

Yes, your car is a classic so why not? I will probably go in Ratbag, might be stretching it a bit in a Mk6 Transit though. ;D ;D

Robert

Can you put me in (don't know which day  probably Sunday)thank you

Almondsburyhills

Booked in for the weekend with Hugh Harris
Stated I was part of BKCC

Iancider

QuoteI would probably be interested, although I wonder if as it is designated a classic car event would those of us who drive more modern style kit cars be welcome as exhibits?

Good point - modern car but put the driver in as a classic exhibit!  ;D

I think the idea is to put on a good show to whip up attendance - I think we can do that.  You could apply direct to Hugh or I could make a bulk application but either way I will keep positing reminders.

Regards
Ian

Moleman

I will be up for this. We can arrange a club stand closer to the date.  :D

Sumov8

If I am around I would like to attend this as I have not been before

Moleman

Ok so far we could have Iancider +1
                                   sanzomat
                                   Benchmark51
                                   Robert
                                   Almondsburyhills
                                   Sumov8
                                   Anyone else?  :)

Iancider

Yep - me plus one.  This is a completely Female Friendly day too.

Note the Sunday is Fathers day if that helps anybody make a decision.

danwilko

I'll be coming, just the Sunday though, obviously better going as a group so let me know if I should book now or wait a while

Sprint 7

Pilgrim Anna

We are up for this  on the 20th but will need to leave early as working in afternoon ;) Sorry can't find the link for the booking form :-[

Pilgrim Anna

Change of plan. Going to Bath Pageant instead! ;)

Moleman

I will be arranging a club outing to this one on the Sunday 21st June

Ok so far we could have Iancider +1
                                   sanzomat
                                   Benchmark51
                                   Robert
                                   Almondsburyhills
                                   Sumov8
                                   Sprint7
                                   Danwilko
                                   Anyone else? This venue does look like a good family friendly day out.  :)

I will be contacting them tomorrow for more info & sort out a club form with club parking if that is possible. So hopefully no one will need to fill in a form.  :D

sanzomat

I'll be needing a plus 1 too, Promise of a picnic has enticed the better half to join in! The weather better be up to it...

Hairy Santa

Hi Colin , can you stick me on for a plus 1 also, many thanks  ;)

'Mendip Wurzel'

Bulldog Bri

Looks like we're able to do this one now. So book us as 2 cars please plus 1 each. Cheers  ;D

8)

Pembly Mike

Please put me down for attending plus 1.
Thank you,
Mike.

Robert

Pilgrim Anna

Got 20th and 21st booked off work now so can enjoy Tyntesfield House and Castle combe!! :D

Moleman

I can do a club form for this one so no need to do anything I will do it all for you so I just need you to put your name down for it.  ;)

I will be doing it for the Sunday as we will be doing Castle combe Action day on the Saturday.

It will be best for us all the meet up before hand & go in together so we can park as a club but they are a friendly bunch & will let us leave some spaces if we need too. They would like you to stay for most of the day but they do understand this is not possible for everyone & you are able to leave when you need too.

I don't know how many of you guys have been here before but it is a lovely place to visit with lots to see & do for you & the family.
ENTRANCE IS FREE FOR YOU & ONE PASSENGER WHICH ALSO WILL GIVE YOU A FREE PASS TO GO AROUND THE HOUSE FOR 2 PEOPLE

You will not be able to just turn up on the day so all you need to do is add your name to the list I already have to get your free pass to a lovely day out.
So don't delay & get your name down.  8)

So far we could have Moleman+1
                                   Iancider +1
                                   sanzomat +1      (info need)  info received thanks.
                                   Benchmark51     (info need)   info received thanks.
                                   Robert +1
                                   Almondsburyhills   (info need)
                                   Sumov8                (info need)
                                   Sprint7
                                   Danwilko                (info need)
                                   Walnut 
                                   Hairy Santa +1
                                   Mendip Wurzel +1   (info need)
                                   Bulldog Bri +1         
                                   Pilgrim Anna +1
                                   Pembly Mike +1

Moleman

Quote from: Pilgrim Anna on 22, March, 2015, 10:44:20 AM
Got 20th and 21st booked off work now so can enjoy Tyntesfield House and Castle combe!! :D

That's great news mate.  8)

danwilko

I've already emailed the contact for this, I mentioned I was with the bristol kit car club.
I've had a confirmation, just need to get the rear seat belts in so the family can come :)

Moleman

I will be doing a club form very soon so can anyone who has info needed next to there name on the list please PM me
                          Their full name
                          Vehicle, Make & model
                          Registration & year.

Thankyou.  :)

Pembly Mike

Due to family commitments, regretfully will have to forgo this one.
Mike.

Moleman

OK mate thanks for letting me know.  :)

Still awaiting on some info guys?  :)

Moleman

I'm still waiting some information so I can fill in the club form people. Please can you PM me pretty soon.

Almondsburyhills

Colin, already booked in mentioning club on application form, going sunday only , going to Bath show Saturday

Moleman

OK thanks for letting me know mate. :)

I'm still waiting some information so I can fill in the club form people. Please can you PM me pretty soon. :)

Iancider

Come on people lets

DOUBLE THIS NUMBER!!!

Female Friendly - with Cake and a very special National Trust property

fletch_306

Put me down, although i find it hard to commit to things with the way my job is right now i will if i can be there!!

Sumov8

Can you put me down for the Sunday?  Cheers

Moleman

No probs guys. Steve can you PM me your car details please. Name of car & make, year & reg. Thanks.  :)

Crash Test Dummy

Really must start reading the news on the Forum!

Please put me down for the Sunday... Don't think my Dad (Ian Cider)  would be happy if I missed it!

Marta will be coming along as well so that's a plus one for me too!

Moleman

Moleman

Any more guys up for a free family friendly day out at a mansion house with lots of cars next to it? 8)

fromeflyer

Put me on the list with a +1 on the Sunday. Cheers

Moleman

All these people that said they were up for the Sunday are now registered  8)
So far we could have Moleman+1
                                   Iancider +1
                                   sanzomat +1   
                                   Benchmark51   
                                   Robert +1
                                   Sprint7
                                   Danwilko +1 & 1 little person.  :)             
                                   Walnut 
                                   Hairy Santa +1
                                   Mendip Wurzel +1 
                                   Bulldog Bri +1         
                                   Pilgrim Anna +1
                                   Pembly Mike +1
                                   Fletch_306
                                   SumoV8  +1
                                   Almondsburyhills  +1

When I get the passes I will let you know. I will probably arrange a meet up at the Lockside cafe,1 Brunel Lock Road, Bristol, Avon BS1 6XS a bit closer to the time.

I will enter Fromeflyer very soon.
It is not too late for me to book more people in if anyone else would like to join us.So who else want's to add their name to the list?  :)