Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

CLASSICS AT THE CASTLE - SHERBORNE CASTLE SUNDAY 19TH JULY

Started by Moleman, 24, February, 2015, 04:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

CLASSICS AT THE CASTLE - SHERBORNE CASTLE SUNDAY 19TH JULY
This is a big event - many types of cars from classics to hot-rods, Supercars to vintage racers.  This year will be its 12th year and it is a spectacular location.  1h 22m from the centre of Bristol but basically straight down the A37 for 43 miles - close to Yeovil.  An utterly beautiful location! 

More info click = http://classicsatthecastle.co.uk/

This looks like a good family day out for all the family not just petrol heads.

ENTRY FEES
The entry fee is £10.00 per car including occupants.
The above entry fees include:
                                           ■ Entry to this event.
                                           ■ Admission to the grounds and gardens at Sherborne Castle.
ADMISSION TO SHERBORNE CASTLE
Anyone wishing to visit Sherborne Castle itself should pay the required admission charges at
the castle entrance (just £2.50 per person, on production of your Voucher which admits
two persons). Entry to this event includes admission to the Grounds and Garden only

I can do a club entry form & will need to know by June who would be interested in this to give them numbers then I will collect the fee by the end of June.  8)
I will also arrange a convoy there picking up anyone who want's to join it on our way down.

What do you think then people?  8)

Iancider

paintman

dikkie

Looks great, although it's Powderham Castle (http://historic-vehicle-gathering.info/ )  the weekend before and Silverstone Classic the week after. Not sure I'll get permission to go to anothe show in July :S

paintman

Quote from: dikkie on 25, February, 2015, 08:26:36 AM
Looks great, although it's Powderham Castle (http://historic-vehicle-gathering.info/ )  the weekend before and Silverstone Classic the week after. Not sure I'll get permission to go to anothe show in July :S

Are you a man or a mouse??

Offer to take her with you for a day out.....if she decides not to go your in the clear!!! ;D ;D

Moleman

So who else would be up for this? It is a nice drive down maybe a bit far for some but this is a car club!  ::) :P

Moleman
           Iancider  +1
           Paintman +1
           Walnut

Any more for this?
I will be doing a club form for this & they will give us a club parking area.

fletch_306

Typical the one event really close to me and I'm away.
Oh well there is always next year.

Moleman

Moleman

paintman

Iancider

QuoteI'll try and get Dixie on board!

Wot? 3 seats now?....

Ian

paintman

Loads of room if he gets in the back and hangs onto the Roll Bar tightly!! :P ;D

fromeflyer

I plan to attend this one - stick me down with a +1.
Cheers :D

Moleman

So who else would be up for this? It is a nice drive down maybe a bit far for some but this is a car club!  ::) :P

Moleman
           Iancider  +1
           Paintman +1
           Walnut
           Fromeflyer

Any more for this?
I will be doing a club form for this & they will give us a club parking area.

Moleman

Any more up for this?
I have contacted them to make sure it's not too late to enter. :)

Moleman

They haven't replied to my emails so I will try one more time.  ::)

Moleman

For some reason they are not replying to my emails so if you want to go then you will have to just go & hope you can blag it, They do want you there before it starts so if you do go I suggest you get there early.  :)

I won't be going due to a few commitments that has come up. Sorry about that.  :)

But don't let that put any of you guys off for going so who is still thinking about it?  8)

benchmark51

Is this the one we attempted to go to last year, but went for a picnic instead?

Moleman

benchmark51

Moleman

You can just turn up on the day as they have a special parking place for classic's & kit cars that turn up on the day. There will be an entrance fee but it does look pretty good.

Iancider is still going

Anyone else still going?

paintman

I'm going with the wifey still. 

Do I take the BKCC Flag to put next to my car Colin? ;) :D

paintman

I'm going off of it a bit!!!!!

Logged on and was going to enter the car but noticed that you had to be there in place by 9.30am at the latest and you must stay till 4pm.!!! :o

F*** that for a joke, i'm going to a BBQ at 3pm with free beer so I don't think it's going to happen somehow!!!! ::)

benchmark51

Don't take any notice of that. The start time is fair enough, but leave to suit yourself

Moleman

Don't worry about that mate. They are flexible about the leaving as long as you get a marshal to help you out. They are not too bad about getting there late as well as you will be in the just turn up display near the entrance.  :D

paintman

I'll see what the weather is like on the day then. ::)  8)