Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Queen's Square Sunday morning meet 14th June

Started by Moleman, 02, June, 2015, 09:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

This is a really good chance to meet up with car enthusiasts from all over Bristol. it is held on the Sunday morning from about 9am at Queen Square, Bristol, City of Bristol BS1 4QS

We are now supporting the Avenue Driver's Club in their efforts to sustain this magnificent free public event and thanks to all who have signed up (for free)  If you haven't follow this link to do so.

http://www.avenuedriversclub.co.uk/joinus.html

I know we are always immaculately behaved but I am going to ask three things.  We wish to make a positive impact on the Square and for Bristol as a whole. 
(a) If you see some litter could you pick it up and put it in the bins (not ours but we will help)
(b) If somebody does make noise, very politely explain the situation to them so that the show is not banned as a result - that also applies to burning rubber and the like
(c) Invite as many members of the public as possible to enjoy this benefit for Bristol

So this is a great venue with a good atmosphere so who is up for it?

This one is getting really popular now so it is best to get there early if you can.  :)

So who else is up for this?  :)

Iancider

I will be there on the day after the Stripathon!

VOLUNTEERS WANTED

Facial Hair Optional

I've been to the last two and always regret it if I miss one, it's a great Sunday outing. I will be at the next one and as many after that as I can manage Colin!

It is getting very packed though, at this rate they will need a bigger venue! The only place I can think of is the Downs and it won't quite have the same atmosphere as the beautiful square will it?

danwilko

Won't be at this one, got the little one for the weekend as the wife is away :) see you at the classic car show though I hope

Moleman

Pilgrim Anna

Not going to make this one as working night before :-[

Iancider

I'll be there.  Walnut will be camping overnight to get his space as usual :P

Iancider

BRISTOL TRIATHLON SUNDAY

Please not that the Bristol Triathlon takes place on Sunday 14th in and around the floating harbour so some roads may be closed or restricted.  Competitors are signing on from 05:30 in the morning  and events start of 08:00 so it could be unexpectedly busy in the early hours.

Regards
Ian

Moleman

Bulldog Bri

Ive had a really bad back all week, so prob not able to make it Sunday, will see how it feels on the day :(

If not will make some other arrangement to get the posters to you Ian.

8)

Moleman

Get well soon mate.
I will do a window check in the morning to see if I will be going.  :)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 13, June, 2015, 09:59:04 PM
Get well soon mate.
I will do a window check in the morning to see if I will be going.  :)

Same here, painkillers, bed, morning window check.
Check.  :D

Hope the shoulder can handle it 2moro if it's not tipping down!!

Just seen a half decent Westie Duratec on ebay Colin. Not a patch on yours I suspect though.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Super-Fast-Westfield-Sports-2000-Kit-car-2L-Duratec-400-BHP-TON-/171824913470?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2801901c3e

Moleman

That is a nice one mate. Very similar to mine.  :)