Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Thursday Evening Club meet 2nd July

Started by Moleman, 28, June, 2015, 03:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

Our monthly Thursday evening club meet will be held at Riverside Inn, Salford Marina, The Shallows, Saltford, Bristol, BS31 3EZ

We will hope to get there for around 7-7.30pm where we can stay for a drink & a chat & about 8.30pm we can do a little run out along the ring road to The White Harte, 111 London Road, Warmley, Bristol, Avon BS30 5NA
to carry on the evening with a few more cokes.  :D

So who is up for it?  All is welcome whether you have a car on the road, off the road, not yet fully built or thinking of building one ;D

Gary RH7

Made it last month so will go for it again...weather permitting.

Daley Down Under

We're with friends in Henbury that evening but will definitely try to make it along.  Be good to catch up with old and meet some new

Cheers Adrian

Iancider

QuoteWe're with friends in Henbury that evening but will definitely try to make it along.  Be good to catch up with old and meet some new

Cheers Adrian

Well that is a must do then!  Looking forward to meeting you in-person for the first time.

Ian

Daley Down Under

I agree Ian - I'll aim to get Andrew to come along in the Noble (with Dave H)

Cheers Adrian

Bulldog Bri

Hoping to make it to the White Harte again ;D Just don't tell me Boss :o

8)

fromeflyer

Can't make this one - off to Silverstone!! ;D

Facial Hair Optional

Can you promise no div is gonna roll his car so I don't sit in the heat for 40 minutes on the Keynsham bypass this time Colin???   ;D ;D  (I boiled by I'm proud to say the Tiger didn't!!)

I've still got an oil leak issue though I will do my best to be there.

Moleman

It will be cool to meet you at last Adrian.  8) 

Lets hope that we don't get the traffic from last time.  ::) :D

Lucky Ed

As the other guys have said, it will be good to meet you at last Adrian, and would be good to see Dave H again too - you two can give us some tips on how to lap Combe a bit quicker ;)

I might have to come on the bike as the Mac#1 is still in the process of upgrades to the cooling after the Cadwell track day. I should get the uprated fan and bonnet vents tomorrow, but I still need to make some ducting for the rad, but will probs run out of time.

Crunchie Gears

I will try and make my first meet.  May flake out on the run and another stop but it would be good to get out in the sun.

Lucky Ed

Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 29, June, 2015, 09:12:18 PM
I will try and make my first meet.  May flake out on the run and another stop but it would be good to get out in the sun.

Good effort, but which car will it be for the blast down the M4 ::)

Crunchie Gears

Quote from: Lucky Ed on 29, June, 2015, 09:28:29 PM
Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 29, June, 2015, 09:12:18 PM

Good effort, but which car will it be for the blast down the M4 ::)

Westie is in for paint, the weather is nice so probably the Morgan with the top down.  LOL. I feel like I am doing my bit for the planet not taking the big boy.   :P

benchmark51

Probably a good idea not to bring the Ultima, it would get seriously dribbled on. lol ;D ;D ;D

Bulldog Bri

Look forward to seeing what ever you bring along, they're all great looking cars. ;D

8)

Moleman

Weather report is saying hot & sunny from 3pm onwards so see you all tonight.  8) 8) 8)

Bulldog Bri

Yep. I just checked and got the same. Hope to be at the White Harte around 9.

8)

benchmark51

mmmmm! Must be sky sweat falling on Warmley at the mo' :P

Gary RH7

Just been chucking it down at Chippenham. Hope it clears up or I will have to bow out. :( :( :(

Hairy Santa

Cleared right up in Bristol

Forecast - Sun from now on

8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P

peterw

benchmark51

Cleared up in warmley now and a gert big shiney thing melting the clouds  8) :D

dave_bence

I'll be at Saltford this evening.

Can't stay too long this time though :(

sanzomat

Actually got home from work at a reasonable time today so might be able to pop down too...

Crunchie Gears

Sorry for not making it yesterday.  Work got in the way. >:(

I have put the next one in the diary and will hope to be there.

Moleman

It was a good night in the end, the rain did go away in time for it to be a lovely evening & I had a mate over from the USA who was very impressed with the cars.  8)

Daley Down Under

Sorry I missed you all at The White Harte.  Time got away from me that evening and then we headed North to see more friends.  Back in Oz now so hope to catch up with all of you next time I'm over.

Cheers Adrian

Bulldog Bri

Sumov8

I turned up this Thursday to find I had my dates mixed up.  Dough!

Moleman

Quote from: Sumov8 on 11, July, 2015, 06:35:30 PM
I turned up this Thursday to find I had my dates mixed up.  Dough!

It's an age thing.  ::) :P

Though a lot of you guys have this problem, if I had a pound for every time I have to repeat the date.  ;)

Bulldog Bri

Moleman

Add a few 0's to that & you may be right.  :)