News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Great Western Autojumble

Started by benchmark51, 22, December, 2015, 04:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchmark51

longtimecoming

A good show for any bits and pieces, also a great excuse to spend more money on our cars.

paintman

Dixie, Cob68 and myself usually go for a morning out if it's dry, nice to have a wander round and buy things you don't really need! ::)

Moleman

Yes I've been there a few times if the weather is ok to go for a nice drive.  :)

Moleman

Anyone up for this one then? I'm having problems linking this to the calender at the moment. It's on Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th. If the weather is nice it could be worth a look. I will have to try to fit it in what with Valentines day 7 Queens Square meet.  :)

Iancider

Quotewill have to try to fit it in what with Valentines day

Pushing your luck there fella!

paintman

Still going if it's dry!!........Lol ;)

benchmark51

I haven't seen this on the events board yet. Anyone going ?

Moleman

As I've already said a few posts ago, for some reason I couldn't add it to the events calender mate. I have tried but there seems to be a glitch in my moderator access at the mo. Really sorry mate.  :(

I wont be going this time though mate.

sanzomat

That one's a no from me too. Only so much you can get away with on valentines day. Plus I'll be mourning the loss of the Wyedean rally in its usual 2nd weekend in Feb slot :'(

paintman

There are now 4 of us going to the show on Sunday morning......3 Cobras and myself in the Hood (can't afford a Cobra!)

If you would like to join us PM me.....Cob68 (Tony) is coming from Bristol with a mate plus myself and Dixie from Frome
and Shepton.

Tony