AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

A Pageant of Transport Weston Super Mare Beach Lawns.

Started by Moleman, 20, March, 2016, 09:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

I have just found out that the "A Pageant of Transport Weston Super Mare Beach Lawns." is on this Bank holiday weekend.
It is on the Sat 26th & Sun 27th.
It is a good show which we go to every time so if anyone is up for free parking on the lawn at Weston Super Mare please say now.
We can either meet up there or meet down in Bristol as normal & convoy to the show. Picking up the Backwell chaps on the way.
What do you say? :)

sanzomat

Would have liked that but I'm off to Cornwall with the family. Take plenty of pics...

Iancider

It is a tentative yes from me because I might be working on the Go Inspire Alpha car - but if I am free I will.

paintman

Dixie and myself will be going some-when on the weekend no doubt.......weather permitting. ::)

Will meet-up on the lawn ...... let you know what day in the week. ;)

peterw

Bulldog Bri

Working on the cars this weekend. Weather not looking to good either.  :(

8)

Moleman

Well that's even more of us stuck under the car all weekend. You are right the weather doesn't look good but could be wrong fingers crossed.  :)

Though if it is the Go Inspire chaps could really do with a hand if anyone can spare even just a couple of hours.  :)

Facial Hair Optional

Apparently as it stands Friday is supposed to be the only dry day from now til Sunday :(

paintman

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 22, March, 2016, 09:18:18 PM
Apparently as it stands Friday is supposed to be the only dry day from now til Sunday :(

Depends where you live.....great weather so far and dry tomorrow forecasted. ::)

Went for a run in the sun today.....bit chilly though, admittedly! 8)

fullpint

Will be weather pending for me... Not missed one yet :)

Moleman

This will be the first one that I've missed in 5 years.  :(

benchmark51

If I dont at least my keys will be safe, not to mention 3 wheelers! ;D ;D

'Mendip Wurzel'

Did anyone go to this yesterday, or going today...

benchmark51

Friend of mine was down there on Friday when it was nice and sunny, but said it was quite chilly on the seafront. Took the dog out Saturday morning and it was drizzling, so didn't go which was as well because it peed down around midday and didn't get much better. Today is better but not going to bother, to risky.

fullpint

Far to risky to drive down topless :( Could take a drive down in the tin-top but I think the weather will put a downer on this event..

Robert

i did risk it , just got away with out getting wet. surprising there were a lot of cars on the green

Bulldog Bri

Have spent the last two days working on the Locost and the Bulldog trailer.

I have finally got around to fitting wipers on the Locost, it's all but ready to go back on the road now. And I had switched the axles over from the trailer to Anna's Bulldog, as it had a better diff' for better mileage but never got around to fitting the axle back on the trailer as a few bits needed replacing. All done now ;D So the jobs list is getting smaller by the day. :P

8)

fullpint

Quote from: Robert on 27, March, 2016, 03:05:41 PM
i did risk it , just got away with out getting wet. surprising there were a lot of cars on the green
Well done to you.. I wish I went now.. Weather was not to bad, ok rain on and off but I think it was more off than no :)