News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

My McCoy build diary to date

Started by pompeyal, 27, June, 2018, 09:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pompeyal

Hi guys and gals, its been a while since photo bucket blocked all my photos and destroyed my build diary on here so I have now located it here :- https://www.facebook.com/groups/313520705660314/ you will find it has been split into 3 parts so far as the upload size is restricted...

best regards pompeyal

'The Gaffer'

Nice work!!

Yes photo bucket have ruined many forums. >:(

pompeyal

Thanks and yes they have a lot to answer for, I wouldn't mind paying but they came up with an extorsionate amount, I must get on and do some more work on the car but the garage is full of stuff cluttering it up.

pompeyal

Part 3 now available and also pictures of it in the daylight first time in over 5 years....

'The Gaffer'

Ive made it so you can still add images to post without Photobucket

Just click 'Add an image to post' just below the new message window and a new window will appear, just drag and drop your image/s and they should appear when you post your message. Just like the picture of me below, which if you click on will open as a full size image  :)

pompeyal

pompeyal

Things have started to move again on the McCoy, the engine bay has finally been fully occupied and the bonnet even closes, it was a tight fit but I finally got there, next thing the cabin wiring...

pompeyal