News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

For Sale - Mini Cooper Convertible £3700

Started by Grin-a-lot, 08, June, 2016, 01:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grin-a-lot

Good afternoon all!

Its been sometime since i've been on the forum, a combination of some domestic stuff and work has meant that selling the Westfield was the right decision and that life is settling down now!  Whilst i'm a long time away from buying another kit car i'm hoping to come to the Castle Combe day 25 Jun - my new addition of a little boy (long story that i'll share when I see you) is a car nut and will love to see the cars going around the track!

Until then my car stable is now a Nissan SUV thingy and an Octavia Estate (don't worry - I won't park them near you).  The Mini Cooper that we have is ready for sale so thought i'd see if anyone here was interested.

Full honesty mode on - Its a '54 plate Cooper convertible with only one real mark that I can see and that's on the plastic bumper.

The roof has been well looked after and the car either garaged or under a porch whenever at home.

The car has an MOT until Sep 16 and since i've owned it has had a cam belt, water pump and head overhaul (sticking Vv), new backbox for the exhaust and all advisories done.  The last MOT mentioned the start of some corrosion on a brake pipe which is yet to be done.  I had a similar issue on another pipe and that cost £80 for the garage to repair.

I think the car is in great condition, with only 63.5k on the clock, auto trader shows its the cheapest in this area and with a low mileage I think this is a great choice, £3700 ONO.

I hope all is well in the club, i've been lurking while i've been away and really missing the fun that the club and the cars had together.  Hopefully see you all again at a track day (spectator only)!

Iancider

Hello again,

We have missed you and I am sure you will regain a kit car at some time.  It would be good to meet you again.  If you can make June 25th we will be at the classic kit car and retro action day at Castle Combe.

Regards
Ian