+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Another set of wheels.

Started by Moleman, 20, April, 2013, 05:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moleman

I have just managed to get another set of brand new wheels, still in their box for £150. Due to a mate getting them off someone who sold them cheap because they didn't fit, which also didn't fit my mate's car either.  ::)
He was just telling me about the hassle of trying to sell them when I said lets have a look at them as I'm looking for a set to put some wets on. 

As you can see they fit mine just right.  ;D

I desided they are abit bling/boy racer looking for what I normally go for but out of the sets I now have they will be fine for normal road use.
Leaving me for track use a set of wheels for slicks, a set for semi slicks & now I can get some wets.  :o

I'm thinking of maybe some toyo proxes T1R's? unless anyone has any better suggestions?

Once I get these then I think i will be needed a pit crew very soon? :-*
And one of them F1 umbrella stands which I asked for at xmas & didn't get! :P

Sumov8

They look very nice and a good price as well!! ;)

paintman

fullpint

8) But just how sets do you really need when people like me can't seem to find a set to fit mine  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Daley Down Under

Cracking purchase - in my view you can never have too many wheels and tyres. If a bit blingy, why not try painting over the chrome? The right matt or satin black paint and a good brush - no one will know and you have the stealth look.

Adrian

Bulldog Bri