+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Big thumbs up for FCM Motorsport

Started by 'The Gaffer', 29, April, 2010, 12:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Its not often that I praise a company these day's (sad isn't it) But, just once in a while, I am pleasantly surprised to find great customer service and professionalism still exists... especially within the motor trade.

This was borne out today by my visit to FCM Motorsport for an MOT and wheel alignment. I was made very welcome by John and the team who were all obviously car enthusiasts. John is a very professional, honest, down to earth guy who carried out the MOT impeccably. And I'm happy to say my car passed ;D

Next, Lee got my car hooked up to the 4-wheel alignment machine and was obviously very in tune with its operation.  He carries a lot of experience and will set a car up to manufacturers specs or will work with you to get the ideal custom settings for your car, whether for road or track - even if it requires another visit or two to fine-tune.

I was happy to be able to see the test and alignment up close and personal. Makes a change from the usual clinical room with a viewing window miles from the action.

All in all, a great experience that I'd happily recommend to other members, especially as the MOT charge to BKCC members is just £35.

Again, a big thanks to all at FCM Motorsport. Well deserved priase :)

There you go. Edit to add contact details.

FCM Motorsport
Unit 1
Netham View Industrial Park
Netham Road
BS5 9PQ

Tel & Fax: 0117 941 3232

Email:enquiries@fcmmotorsport.co.uk

paintman

Bet you would not be so complimentary if the car failed!!! :P   (only joking)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: paintman on 29, April, 2010, 08:09:02 PM
Bet you would not be so complimentary if the car failed!!! :P   (only joking)

Ha, actually I would, the MOT was very fair, and ok it would have been a shame if it had failed but if it was something silly that could have been adjusted on the day, I'm positive I would have been allowed to adjust or tweak as necessary to try and get it right. :)