News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

New to the club

Started by whitchurchdave, 03, December, 2010, 03:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitchurchdave

Hi,

I'm new and thought I'd post on this page to introduce myself. Unfortunately I don't own a kit car at the moment but have plans to buy one so am currently saving and researching the choices out there which is why I've joined BKCC. I'm most likely going to be looking at a Lotus 7 style car or possibly a Pilgrim Sumo because both have always appealed to me... I'll be keen to attend some shows or club meeting to see some cars and enable me to make a more informed choice. Just need to get through Christmas and New Year without denting the old savings too much!

Cheers,

David

'The Gaffer'

Hello David and a warm welcome to the club. Things will be a little quiet here over the winter but I'm sure you will get all the advice you need.

Once things warm up a bit, come along to a meet or event and have a sit in a few cars.

Daley Down Under

WALNUT

Hi David
Welcome to the club.

Tony

YellaBelly

Hi and welcome to the club David. I'm sure you'll get as much info as you can shake a stick at on here, there are some pretty knowledgeable guys on here.

JB

David H

Bulldog Bri

Welcome from me too Dave. As Phil said it does go quite over the winter but will soon pick up when the weather warms up in the spring.

8)

paintman

Hi Dave and welcome.    Plenty of 7's and Cobra reps. in the club.....they come up for sell now and again.   You might get a bargain in the spring. ;)

Tony

dave_bence

Hairy Santa

Denzle

Hi Dave,
               Give yourself time to look around for your choice car and a very warm welcome to a great club.

Any questions just ask, plenty of experienced lads on this forum.
                                   Cheers, Denzle.   ;)