Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hi,

Started by Westiebusa, 08, February, 2011, 09:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westiebusa

;D
Just finishing converting my Westfield from Crossflow to Hayabusa which i use for Hill Climbs / Sprints & Road.
Looking forward to a run out with you lads!

stupott901

hi there and welcome

dave_bence

David H

peetee

Welcome. Look forward to seeing some pics. Cheers, Pete

'The Gaffer'

Hi there and a warm welcome to our club. Look forward to catching up with you :)

Daley Down Under

Welcome - good choice of engine

paintman

Hi and welcome......should be a really fast Westfield!! ;)

Tony

Bulldog Bri

YellaBelly

Hello and welcome to the club.

JB

Denzle

Hello and a very warm welcome to the best club in the UK.   And thats all down to having the best gaffer.   8)

paintman

I'm getting a bit worried about you Denzle.......think your developing a "man crush" on Phil ...lol. ;D ;D

Denzle

Quote from: Denzle on 10, February, 2011, 10:25:19 PM
Hello and a very warm welcome to the best club in the UK.   And thats all down to having the best gaffer.   8)   

Sorry, mucked up adding this one, I only wanted to modify...  Can you take it off gaffer please.... ;D

Grin-a-lot

Hi and welcome again.  I've got a Crossflow Westie so i'll look forward to any hints and tips you have about these cars over a beer!

Denzle

Quote from: paintman on 10, February, 2011, 10:38:10 PM
I'm getting a bit worried about you Denzle.......think your developing a "man crush" on Phil ...lol. ;D ;D

Got to give him some praise....just look at the website now...WOW.   :o   8)  cool.
  Nearly caught him bending over today at the Morgan factory, I was going to kiss his back side.
Had second thoughts though,, could be taken for a whoofter.... ;D     ;D     ;D

Richard

hi and welcome !

Looking forwards to seeing that

'The Gaffer'

I thinks its safe to say Denzle and I are just friends, although I did walk around the Morgan factory with my back to the wall :)) ;)

YellaBelly

Quote from: Denzle on 11, February, 2011, 04:01:06 PM
Nearly caught him bending over today at the Morgan factory, I was going to kiss his back side.
Had second thoughts though,, could be taken for a whoofter.... ;D     ;D     ;D

Or worse still Denz, could be taken BY a woofter :o :o

Westiebusa

Quote from: Grin-a-lot on 11, February, 2011, 09:34:57 AM
Hi and welcome again.  I've got a Crossflow Westie so i'll look forward to any hints and tips you have about these cars over a beer!

Hi, Still miss my old 1800 crossflow, built the engine myself all steell 84mm Crank (very tight fit) - short rods - Big valve Head - Big Cam - Twin 45's = 182 Bhp 160lb/ft took me to Class Champion 2009/10 beating the Fireblade powered cars!! the engine is now in a rally car! The most  versatile (best) Ford ever made ;)
Still got lots of parts ,  infact got a all the bits needed to build a very quick 1700 including Carbs, just need to have the block i got rebored to fit pistons ;D. I'll box up the bits i don't require and if want them your welcome to them?