News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Newbie from Swindon

Started by M444TTB, 07, May, 2011, 08:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M444TTB

Hi! I'm Matt from Swindon. I'm planning on using my '96 BMW 328 to build a GKD legend6 (if anyone is familiar with it?!) next year! I have a wedding to get out of the way first and a new daily driver to buy before I can start to play! I've owned the 328 for nearly 7 years now so know ive got the perfect donor! One less thing to worry about. Money and the ability to complete the project are another thing all together!

Psymon

Good luck and welcome to the club !!

Simon.

'The Gaffer'

Hi Matt and a warm welcome to the club. There are members with good build experience here so dont be afraid to ask questions. One member 'Richard has just completed his GKD build, see his thread here http://bristolkitcarclub.co.uk/smf2/index.php?topic=62.0

Good luck with the build :)

Krazyken

Hi Matt

Welcome to the club, check out the BKCC discounts available to supporting members on the front and forum pages.  It costs £10p.a. to be a supporting member but with the money it will save you during your build as well as joining one of the best kit car clubs in the UK will be worth every penny.  We are at the Lock Keeper pub in Keynsham tomorrow night so feel free to come along and meet the gang.

Bulldog Bri

Hiya and welcome to ht e club, If you get the chance try and come along to a club meeting, you don't have to have a car on the road to drop by and say 'Hi' You may even catch up with Rich and his new GKD Legend....  ::)

8)

YellaBelly

Hi Matt. Nice to see another from my neck of the woods (just between Brinkworth and Wootton Bassett). If you ever get stuck I may be able to lend a hand :)

If you fancy going to the club meets I am more than willing to give you a lift from my place if I'm going.

John

David H

Welcome to the club mate. I know the 96 328 quite well as I have one myself for wet track days. It's my track slag and it's good at what it does. 179000 miles and going strong.

dave_bence

M444TTB

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I may just pop by a Bristol meet!

The 328 is a great car, but mine is horribly rusty unfortunately. Still it's mechanically sound (great in fact), which had led me here. I'll probably just brave wet track days in the GKD!

Denzle

Hi, and a very warm welcome to the club Matt.  Its the best in the UK.

Denzle.... ;)

Westiebusa