+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

BEC owner...

Started by fullpint, 28, November, 2011, 07:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fullpint

:P Hi All. I'm in my later 40's, riden bikes since I was 17 and like my car's. I live in Rudloe which is just outside Box on the A4 towards Chippenham.
I run my own business which I'm sure some of you could be intersted in what I do...
About 4 months back I sold my beloved Fiat Coupe 20VT which was putting out 292BHP. Great car but just didn't use it. So I sold it along with my VN900 cruiser. I felt the need to buy some thing different and I have always wanted (well promised my-self) a Westfield..
Prices were a little on the high side so I ended up getting a Mk Indy Blade 2004.. AWESOME stuff and love it to bits..
I am a member of the lowcost forum but thought I would also join you guys.. After all I am in Wiltshire..
Hope to be active on here too..

'The Gaffer'

Hi fullpint and a warm welcome to our club :). So what is it you do?

Please feel free to post up a couple of pics of your indy

paintman

Hi fullpint nice to have you aboard.   There's several other kit cars around your area which are active so hope to see you some time.

Tony

Moleman

Hi & welcome to the club.  :D

David H

stupott901

Hello and welcome to the club hope to see you for a blast sometime

fullpint

Cheers all ;) As for what I do..
I worked for Dymsg for 27 years untill they shafted us all...So in May 2010 I set up my own business..
Here's my web site;
www.tpcs-magnesium-refurbs.co.uk
I will post pics later  ;D

YellaBelly

Hi chap and welcome to the club. You'll find us all a helpful bunch and there are plenty of guys into the track days etc.

JB

fullpint

stupott901

Hi there

This is Stu who you spoke to at Broad lane Farm, with the Mini's glad you joined have to arrange a run out

Stu

fullpint

Hi Stu, Insurance runs out on the 15th Dec but hopefully if Frank Pickles comes up with a good quote the Mk Indy will be running through out the winter.. DRY DAYS ONLY  ;D

stupott901

I used together insurance and was by far the cheapest when I had my MK Indy blade

Yeah dry days are the safest option bit scary in the wet

'The Gaffer'

fullpint

Quote from: stupott901 on 29, November, 2011, 08:54:20 PM
I used together insurance and was by far the cheapest when I had my MK Indy blade

Yeah dry days are the safest option bit scary in the wet
I did ask them for a quote but they NEVER got back to me.. >:(

dave_bence