News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Another new member saying hello!

Started by Bilje55, 08, February, 2015, 08:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilje55

I'm Bilje 55: I currently own two kit cars: a Quantum H4 1.6i Zetec dual fuel (formerly a Mk 3 Fiesta Si) and a Quantum Saloon, 1.6 cvh, formerly a Mk 2 Fiesta XR2. The H4 is on the road, the saloon is not. Since 1987, when I first caught the bug, I've owned 2 Cortina based Spartans, an earlier Quantum Saloon, a Rickman Space Ranger, and a rare Sierra based Marlin Berlinetta. All my cars have been road cars. My second Spartan was (to date) the most satisfactory, with the H4 running a close second. My favourite was probably the Berlinetta, sold to technical adviser to the owners club because there simply wasn't enough room for me in it: while the H4 is both shorter and narrower than the Berlinetta, it's more roomy, and a lot more economical. If anyone knows of the whereabouts of my second Spartan, WPV 735L, I'd love to hear news of it. I live not far from Frome and Trowbridge on the Wilts / Somerset border.

Iancider

Welcome Bilje55

Enjoy the club.  Looking forward to meeting you at one of our many events. 

Ian

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to our club, enjoy your stay :)

garry h

Hi Bilje 55 welcome to the club I have a Cortina based Spartan but its not your old one unless the number plate been changed  :)

Bulldog Bri

Hello and welcome to the club Bilje55. Sounds like an epidemic rather than just the kit bug :o

Hope you'll make it along to a meeting or two ::)

8)

sanzomat

Hi and welcome. As A relative newbie I can definitely say there is plenty going on and its a very friendly club. Look forward to meeting you.

paintman

Welcome to our club....nice to have an enthusiast local to me.....i'm in Frome.

Tony

Camber Dave

Hi Bilje 55

Welcome to the club.

Did you attend Eddies open day last Sept?
Either way  I am sure you know of the Quantum Club

Dave

Moleman

Welcome to the club & feel free to come along to any of our events. 8)