News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

New member from Chipping Sodbury

Started by mikebishop, 23, February, 2015, 03:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikebishop

Hi just thought i'd say hi and show you guys what i have just bought.

what do you think?

Bulldog Bri

Hiya, saw this on Facebook as well this morning :o Welcome to the club. pleased to see your in our area and hope you'll make it to some of our little meetings. ;D

8)

Lucky Ed

Hi Mike. Welcome to the club. The car looks good, any more info about it, I'm guessing a Zetec lump as there's no exhaust on the drivers side ::)

mikebishop

hi, thanks guys.  yes its a 2.0 zetec, not 100% sure on the rest of the spec but its injection and has a five speed,

i will be come along to some of the meets, Bulldog Bri where are you based?
:D

sanzomat

Hi Mike,

Welcome! I'm just down the road from you in Yate (Goose Green) and have a GTM Spyder. I go to most of the Queens Square meets so maybe next one we can drive in convoy. Car looks great (as far as I can tell from the little pictures). Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

I used to have a boss named Mike Bishop - you haven't moved from Cheltenham recently have you???

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to our club. Hope to see you one day.

garry h

Hi Mike welcome to the club car looks realy good  :)

Iancider

Hi Mike,

Welcome to our friendly club.  Nice car.

You might like to turn up at one of our meets and outings at some time.  Within a month this club gets busy outdoors again.

Regards
Ian

mikebishop

Hi,

thanks for the warm welcome,

'sanzomat' yes that sounds good, when is the next one 08/03?
no sorry i didn't move from Cheltenham . :)

Iancider

Hi Mike,

Next event is Thursday 5th March pub meet at the Lock Keeper, Keynsham BS31 2DD @ 07:00 - kit cars not assured due to the weather but it is still a social.  (In the Spring we switch to "The Riverside" in Saltford).  The following Sunday is Queens Square - usually a big turn-out.  Try to arrive before 9:15 (some get there from 08:45) to ensure you find parking.  We cluster on the South side opposite Grove Avenue. 

[Our two regular events are the First Thursday and the Second Sunday each month]

Hope you can make it!

Regards
Ian

YellaBelly

Welcome to the club Mike. I used to live in Burton so not that far from you. But I now live near Bude, Cornwall, so not so near! :D A great bunch of guys in the club, Queens Square is definitely a good morning out too.

One day I might be able to get me another kit/car and make the run up to the odd meet, maybe, just a little matter of time, money,etc........ :(

Moleman

Welcome to the Club.  :)
Now that spring will soon be in the air check out some of the events that will be coming up on the right side of our forum page.  8)