News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hi Everyone

Started by Parks, 25, July, 2015, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parks

Well I just bought a Fisher Fury Le Mans ..white with blue stripes...many of you would of seen it for sale at Castle Combe last Saturday. I had initially been looking for a 7...and had viewed a few the previous week or two..but came to Combe with an open mind to see if anything else took my fancy. Well looking around the Fury had caught my eye immediately but firstly didn't see any signs that it was for sale...and thought because it was gorgeous...out of my budget. Then noticed small for sale sign on the drivers seat but with no price....so.still thought out of my budget.. Owner ...A great guy called Steve Matthews came over said he was with a very heavy heart selling...infact he was in two minds. And scarily just at the top end of my budget. After a quick ride along with Steve outside of Combe....I had already decided she had to be mine. After a bit of haggling. .Steve got the asking price...lol. He was I think devastated to be selling...poor guy i know what it's like to sell a car you love... well Monday afternoon Steve picked me up at Cheltenham railway station...and we went to his house to view and test drive car and maybe the deal to be finalised. We sat at his kitchen table going through an absolutely detailed history of build and paperwork that he had kept. Invoices in order...even down to jubilee clips for £1.39..you get the picture... so two hours later I actually got to see the car for first time since Saturday...and i cam tell you....wow...more I look the better she becomes. We both them took it in turns in taking her for a blast...Steve being quite emotional knowing it was more than likely the last time he would be at the wheel. Back to the house...money transferred. ..cars finally mine...After I had been on road for 5 mins I received a text from Steve saying he was in his kitchen crying like a girl....poor guy. I really feel for him. Anyway. ..5 days later I have managed to drive the car at least once a day....and love every single moment. Plans are rolling road tune up....geometry set up session... and planning trips around the UK and Europe. Looking forward to meeting as many as you as I can in the near future

sanzomat

Welcome to the club. Lovely car, the Fury, and with the right spec very fast too. Looking forward to seeing it at one of the club meets soon. Meanwhile some pictures would be welcome!

Facial Hair Optional

Hi Parks. Good man!!!! We need more Furys on the road!!  ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P

Is it this one??

What's under the bonnet??

jmad

Hi. A good choice on the fury, I got mine a few months ago and love it. I have had striker and westfield in the past and just think the fury is a little different. If it is the one above I think I saw it at Combe and it looked very tidy.

Parks

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: jmad on 26, July, 2015, 07:26:11 AM
Hi. A good choice on the fury, I got mine a few months ago and love it. I have had striker and westfield in the past and just think the fury is a little different. If it is the one above I think I saw it at Combe and it looked very tidy.
Got yr message Jonathan, sorry not replied yet. Will do so soon ok  :)

And yes if it that shot above it was at Combe 'cos that's where I took that snap on the 20th June at the Classic, Kit and Retro day.  Nice looking car that one.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Parks on 26, July, 2015, 08:28:18 AM

close but this one!

Oooh. I like!!!!! What was going on at Combe last week when you found that one then?

Parks

Facial Hair Optional

O B*gger!! Looking at my files, THAT is the one I meant to put up in my post and I put the wrong car in my post!! (well it was quite late and I was darned tired after a very long day and at that time of night they looked the same to me... ok so I had had ONE beer!!!!)

Here are the correct shots of your car from Combe on the 20th June....

Parks

Y got more pics of my car than me.

Bulldog Bri

Hiya Parks and welcome to the club. ;D

8)

jmad

Looks like a nice example. We need to get a mini fury meeting together.

Facial hair optional. No rush, if I change it won't be until the winter. Trying to cut and fit a new aero screen today.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Parks on 26, July, 2015, 09:00:38 AM
Y got more pics of my car than me.
Yeah I like Fury's and was looking for dashboard ideas!

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: jmad on 26, July, 2015, 09:22:28 AM
Looks like a nice example. We need to get a mini fury meeting together.

Facial hair optional. No rush, if I change it won't be until the winter. Trying to cut and fit a new aero screen today.
Cool. Good luck today then, at least you'll be dry, I'm off to Combe to have a swim!!!  :o :o :o

'Mendip Wurzel'

Welcome to the club.... looks like a very tidy car

Moleman

Welcome to the club & hope to meet up soon. Nice looking car. :)  Feel free to look at our events we have coming up put your name down to join in.  8)

garry h

Hi and welcome to the club  :)

Crunchie Gears

Hi Parks

See you about soon.

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to our club. Nice car!! 8)