Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Started by Calzonii, 14, October, 2015, 09:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calzonii

Hi Guys, Im a new member having just moved from Belfast and started a new job in Bristol.

Together with a mate we have just started to build our first kit. We have a Honda S2000 in our garage at the moment being stripped down and plan to build an MK Indy RR with it when we have all the bits removed. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys who are building similar projects. We are planning to add throttle bodies to the car and run either an emerald omex hondata or SBD racing ECU. Also plan to use the car for both road and track use.

At the moment dont really know many people around here building kits so itd be good to meet some people interested in the same thing.

Ill attach some photos when I get home today of our current destruction of the S2000. We are stuck atm removing 1 of the prop shaft bolts on the diff side we have 11/12 of them out and the very last one is stripped. Disaster to the people who know about s2000 prop shaft removal im sure theyll share my pain. Lol.

Daley Down Under

Welcome on board - not that I'm very local these days  :D

Bulldog Bri

Hello and welcome. Sounds an interesting build. Feel free to start a build thread on here, with loads of pics (for those that can't read ;))

Try and get along to some of our meetings and say 'Hi'  ;D

8)

'The Gaffer'

Hi and a warm welcome to our club. Indeed, sounds like an interesting build. Keep the enthusiasm going and send us loads of pics 8)

sanzomat

Hello and welcome. There will be lots of useful advice and maybe even some practical help too. We are a very friendly bunch. Pictures are always useful to help people help you and we all like to see what others have gotten up to. If its only one bolt left it might be worth grinding it off then getting the rest of the bolt out once the driveshaft is removed?

Calzonii

Yeah I think it might come to that tbh!

Facial Hair Optional

Welcome. Nice choice of engine for a kit car, plenty of rev range!

Lucky Ed

Hi and welcome. It should make a great track car when it's finished 8)

Moleman

Hi & welcome. Feel free to come to our regular meets once a month & to be honest it's getting that time of year where we will all be coming in our normal cars. There are still a few events on the board that don't require kit cars if your interested.  :D

Iancider

Sounds great with the S2000 and TB's - it will fly!

Good luck with it

Ian