+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

About time!!!!! :-)

Started by Billy Bob, 17, February, 2010, 07:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy Bob

Well ok I don't live in Bristol but there are just no local clubs, this is also one hell of a good looking site!! I have just got my hands on a Westfield Megabird which is something I have been after for a few years now! unfortunately it will now have to sit in the garage for a while until I have time to get it taxed (and its a bit chilly at the moment) anyway I hope to get the most out of it this summer with lots of driving when I get the chance!! :-)

So hello all I hope to be chatting with you all!!  8)

YellaBelly

Let me be the first to say Hi BB. :)

Welcome to the site, and sounds like a good excuse for a run out to come to some meets :D

BTW, where abouts in Worcestershire are you?

JB

'The Gaffer'

Hi there Billy and a warm welcome to the club.

Nice car you have there :)

Worcestershire is not to far for the odd run out, especially if we plan one North.

Maybe you would like to join us on a club stand at this years Stoneliegh kit car show.

Quarrycars

Hi BB, welcome to the club.  I have just joined and am finding my way around, I'm in Arizona and looking for a project when I get back to Mid Wales in April.  The BKCC menbers have been very helpful and informative.
Have fun and stay warm.
JT

paintman

Hi BB and welcome.

I fancy a Westfield but for my first kit car is a Robin Hood...poor mans Westfield!! ;D   

Billy Bob

Well Stoneleigh is somewhere I will be trying to get to as I know it quite well and its not too far so now I know you have a stand there I will double my efforts to get there!! :-) Your also right its not too far to go to Bristol if you have a north side meeting, and it looks like a very nice route if I miss the M5!!! I'm just outside Bromsgrove if anyone is in that neck of the woods!!!  ;D

dave_bence

Bulldog Bri

Hiya and welcome BB, looking forward to the warmer weather as well.

This year I've been asked to orginise variety of venues for club meetings plus some run outs that will be going in all directions from Bristol, so keep watching for further info on any North runs :D

8)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Billy Bob on 17, February, 2010, 10:44:03 PM
Well Stoneleigh is somewhere I will be trying to get to as I know it quite well and its not too far so now I know you have a stand there I will double my efforts to get there!! :-) Your also right its not too far to go to Bristol if you have a north side meeting, and it looks like a very nice route if I miss the M5!!! I'm just outside Bromsgrove if anyone is in that neck of the woods!!!  ;D

Find our thread for Stoneleigh here http://bristolkitcarclub.co.uk/smf2/index.php?topic=585.0 and put your name down.

You can come and go as you please or camp, whatever you want.

Be good to see you and your car. Convoys will be arranged to the show and kit car drivers get in free :)

Martin Higgs

Hi BB and a warm welcome to the site hope you enjoy. :)

Richard

Warm welcome !

Not so far away and we must be doing the odd run up your way this year !

Agree with your comment on the M5, been up to the leisure center there a few times for BB training sessions some what ironically.

Billy Bob

;D Thank all, I will keep an eye on the up coming events!! You never know I may feel the need for a long drive when the weather gets a bit warmer!! I shall now scurry of to take a look around the site and hope my hang over goes away!!!

'Mendip Wurzel'

Welcome Billy Bob, I went to Billy Bobs in Dallas last year. Certainly a fun place.

Hairy Santa

Hi Billy Bob

Welcome to the madhouse

Billy Bob

;D Well hello, Mad house you say!!! I should fit in nicely!!!!  :D

Richard

At least a "two breakfast" each house, I don't think it is mad one bit, seems all normal.

David H

Nice car. A big warm welcome to a Westfield owner. I'm not biased at all.

lightauto

I'd like to add my welcome to Billy bob.
Dave.