+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

eBay song - have a listen...

Started by 'The Gaffer', 27, December, 2010, 12:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Thought I'd post this really funny eBay (Back Street Boys) Parody to celebrate the opening of our new eBay section. Ok, some of you have heard it before, but it still makes me laugh and pretty much sums up eBay ;D

The new 'Child' board is located within the for sale section of the forum. Click the eBay logo at the top of the page to take toy straight to the kit car section.

Post any eBay Kit Car related stuff you spot that could be of interest to someone else.

PS, dont blame me if you cant get this song out of your head for a while :)

foggy

This is the first time that I have heard that- its very funny!

xr2 stu

had this on my i-pod for age's lol thr guy who done it did loads of piss tkeing song's got most of them
too

paintman

He's good....great song......I like it!! ;D

evolution

Hey you lot, stop dissin ebay. I bought that ashtray and flag.  The grandchildren loved the bears and my brother really appreciated the damaged golf bag.  Sister said the 2 ton of bubble wrap would come in really handy with her art sessions in class with the 6 year olds.   ;D

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: evolution on 28, December, 2010, 03:12:36 PM
Hey you lot, stop dissin ebay. I bought that ashtray and flag.  The grandchildren loved the bears and my brother really appreciated the damaged golf bag.  Sister said the 2 ton of bubble wrap would come in really handy with her art sessions in class with the 6 year olds.   ;D

Any use for William Shatners old toupee :))

evolution

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: evolution on 28, December, 2010, 11:43:38 PM
What are you saying Phil?  :o

Haha, I could have just easily said 'the rare mint snow globe'... If anyone needs a toupee its me :)

Furore Phil

Weird Al ? - I have his entire back catalogue !