+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

a bike enigne kit car

Started by xr2 stu, 28, December, 2010, 08:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xr2 stu

i also found this one looks like it need's alot of tlc but if someone put's the time in could be a nice one agin a bit to much money for it
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Locost-Kit-Car-1000cc-Yamaha-Bike-Engine-Track-Hill-/280600184553?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item41551306e9

'The Gaffer'

Love the title of his Photobucket shots that didnt show, have a look. Maybe says it all ;D

tony.g

I see what you mean about the photo title.

I have noticed this one for sale at least a couple of months.I did email him and he said he is open to offers, but as you say it is over priced.

'The Gaffer'

For a non Iva'd locost with a gearbox problem, and probably lots more to do by the look of it its way overpriced.

aliwizard

needs a complete strip down to the chassis and starting from there ,is it a home built chassis or is it from a kit firm,the top wishbones look like old style mk ones ,if you can get it for the right money it could be a good little project,but as said for a non iva d car its way to dear ,whoever takes it on will need to spend a fair bit of money on it  450.00 iva to start with , then new brakes bushes paint or powder coat on the chassis wishbones ect . myself i would be paying no more than 900.00 1000.00 for it, bearing in mind you could build something like a zero on a buget  for 3.500.

YZFMINI

Yep it been around for a while but it gona need some £££££££££££££3 spent + the iva..

MrFozzieBear

I agree with aliwizard, It has been around along time and looks very tired and also i don't like the idea that its looks  like it could of had ID at sometime which it seems to have lost.
I'd say It's only good as a parts car your better of starting again with the chassis i wouldn't want to risk it personally.