News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Short run out to Sheerwater Nr Frome this Sunday.

Started by Dixie, 17, May, 2011, 09:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie

Right guys we're having a run out this Sunday.

Doesn't look like the idea of a trip to Hive beach was a great hit, so Tony Searle, Paintman and me are meeting just outside Frome for a run up to Sheerwater for a breakfast then a run round.  Tony wants to try his recently painted and rebuilt Dax, he might even put the new hard top on. 

So if anyone is interested we will be meeting in the service station just outside Frome on the Bath road at 10.15am.

Regards Dixie.

'The Gaffer'

Love to Mark but going to Donington Sunday for GP track day on Monday. Like to next time :)

paintman

Just giving this a "bump" for Mark as no one want's to go to the beach with me :'(......sunday morning breakfast by a beautiful lake what else do you want on a sunday morning......no sexual replies please! ;D ;D

View from the cafe (best breakfast i've had for under £4.00!)

WALNUT

I will try and to be at services.

Tony

paintman

The "Services" are on the A36 from Bath on the first round-about you come to, just before some duel cariage way.

It is a garage, travel lodge and cafe, with the turning for Trowbridge on the other side of the round-about.....you can't miss it.

I'll PM you my phone number just incase.

Tony

WALNUT

I think I know the one Weather permiting

Tony

Krazyken

I will be in the convoy up to Donington Park on Sunday ready for a day of track action on the Monday.

peetee

Sorry guys, would love to join you but cycling taking priority this week.........

paintman

We had a nice run-out Sunday morning with our mini convoy to the lake.

The breakfast did not disappoint nor the company and even the sun shined on us......occasionally. ;)

'The Gaffer'

stupott901

Ok im so jealous im still stuck in Germany cant wait tio get back and join you guys again

Stu

paintman

Quote from: stupott901 on 25, May, 2011, 07:50:10 PM
Ok im so jealous im still stuck in Germany cant wait tio get back and join you guys again

Stu

It will be nice to have a drive out in your new kit car won't it ......bet you can't wait to get behind the wheel. ;) ;)