News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Sunday 19th meet

Started by YZFMINI, 11, February, 2012, 04:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YZFMINI

It's my birthday on friday 17 and im bizzy,bizzy  but how about a meetup as iv not seen anyone yet this year.. so meet at the riverside inn Slatford  at 2pm.

any Takers YZFmini...

Hairy Santa

sounds good to me, maybe some of the new faces as well as the old crew will want a run out

see you there

Grin-a-lot

Weather dependent I'll be there.

'The Gaffer'

Yep I should be able to make this one :)

Sumov8

Sorry out for the Nieces birthday meal at lunch time im affraid :'( :'(

YellaBelly

Weather looks OK according to the forecast, so I should be there (in the tin top :( ), might bring the second son too if he's not out getting legless :).

JB

robp

Mmm, will be there if the weather is OK. Will be good to see everyone.

Grin-a-lot

Anyone coming from north Bristol who wants to meet beforehand and drive down together?  Maybe Willy wicket car park 1.45pm and head to the pub from there?

Krazyken

Happy Birthday Colin

You have the same birthday as my father although he is 78 today, it might be the only thing you have in common.

Have a good one mate! ;D

Hairy Santa

Happy 29th Birthday  ;D

thats another year nearer the pension and your bus pass

hope you have a good un

and you still only look 19  -  8)

paintman

We might be joining you if we can find it......weather permitting.  Don't know about Stupot, he's been suffering with "man flu".

Paintman and Dixie (Somerset Chapter lol.)

Grin-a-lot

If you come up the A4174 then I could perhaps meet you somewhere and show you the remainder of the way.

Hairy Santa

Quote from: paintman on 18, February, 2012, 08:36:07 PM
We might be joining you if we can find it......weather permitting.  Don't know about Stupot, he's been suffering with "man flu".

Paintman and Dixie (Somerset Chapter lol.)

Just head for Saltford Marina  - Dixie has been there before

Dixie

Is that the one just up from the Newton St Lowe round about, OR the one just outside Keynsham?

M

'The Gaffer'

Dixie

Dixie

Sorry guys, I didn't read the thread correctly.

I thought this was a morning meet up.

I cannot make the afternoons.

Count me out.

Mark

YZFMINI

Thanks all.
Weather looks ok this morning hope it stay this way.
See you all later...
Yzfmini

Hairy Santa

Great to have a good meet , briill to see you all

hope its as the year will continue

YellaBelly

Sorry I didn't make it. I have to travel to Gt Yarmouth tomorrow for a funeral and then off to Munich working for a couple of weeks so had to get all my stuff ready today as not much time any other day. Glad the weather stayed nice for you guys.

JB

YZFMINI

Good meet today. good to see people iv not seen for a while..

Yzfmini... :)

'The Gaffer'

Good to have a chat and nice to see a few people turn up.

paintman

Enjoyable meeting even thou it was a bit cold standing round.....be a bit warmer next time no doubt. ;D

Tony