News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Woodies

Started by paintman, 26, February, 2012, 06:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paintman

As it was such a lovely day today we had a phone-round-imprompt meet up for brekkies at "Woodies" which is just outside Bath by Norton-St-Philip.

We have never used this cafe before so did not know what to expect......turned out to be a posh "Farm Shop" with over inflated prices (£11.50 for two bacon rolls and coffees.... :o).

We were not impressed and they didn't do a full-english either, thou i dread to think what that would have cost.

They asked Stupott if we would turn up as a display at a future fate they were holding there but we declined saying we couldn't afford to eat there all day!! (we thought it anyway ::))

Here's the photo:

'Mendip Wurzel'

You certainly chose a nice day. I'm taxing my kit car this week (1st March) so I will be there with you soon... 

paintman

Look forward to you joining us, the more the merrier.    We ended up in Bradford on Avon for a walk-round and a pint.....very enjoyable few hours! ;)

Hope to do a few run outs to the coast this year and places of interest.....if we get support.

Tony

stupott901

Yes in total agreement lovely day for a drive good company a really enjoyable day, fingers crossed for more to come.

At woodies they did ask if we as a club would be willing to put a stand on thier fete.

Mustang Tony

Hi guys
Just Back from Antarctica this week so hope you remember me so can bring Eleanor out for a few runs this.
Tony

Dixie

Hi Tony.

Welcome back, hope to see you about soon.

Mark

paintman

Welcome back Tony into the fold....PM'd you......hope you didn't get frost bite! ;D ;D

Tony