News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Had so free time at so I thought..

Started by fullpint, 18, June, 2012, 07:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fullpint

Lets tidy up those rear guards or what ever you want to call them. They were just standard alloy finish.
Quick blast and out with my two blue's powder.. :D

Moleman

That looks cool mate.  8) :)
Have you got your own powder coating unit then as I recognise you showing us when you did your red & white suspension bits? which look really good by the way.   :)
At least I'm sure it was you mate.  :-\

YellaBelly

Looks good :D

Can I assume BTW that at some time someone has clouted the lamp post at the end of the drive? I assume so because of the tape/foam :)

fullpint

Quote from: Moleman on 18, June, 2012, 09:01:40 PM
Have you got your own powder coating unit then as I recognise you showing us when you did your red & white suspension bits? which look really good by the way.   :)
I sure do mate  8)

fullpint

Quote from: Moleman on 18, June, 2012, 09:01:40 PM
Yes and no!!! I put that there when I had my Fiat Coupe. However the beam that comes off the roof at an angle that also has foam which I have walked into.. And it still hurts >:( Last done on the 29th April. Took me out and I fell down. Done my neck in which I really must go to the doc's cause it still hurts....

'The Gaffer'