News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Whoops MOT ran out!!!

Started by fullpint, 27, June, 2012, 07:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fullpint

You know what it like when for a week or so you get this bee in your bonnet about MOT due date!!!!!!!!!!!!! So after looking in many draws I finally found my MOT for the daily works vehicle..........
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Expires 15th June 2012... NOw do I still risk using it in the hope a local garage can fit me in tomorrow?? It's going to bug me now every time I use the car until i get it sorted.
Got shopping to do tomorrow and NO WAY will that fit in the Mk Indy :) :) :) :) Talking of which I have just checked and that MOT is fine till Sept, phew....

Bulldog Bri

Opps  :D

I took the Bulldog to the vets for its MoT yesterday (only 2 days late), it went straight through. So another ticket for another year. ;D He did the test so quick (about 25 mins) he had to work on another car to show his allocated time for the MoT. He loved how simple the car was to test.  ;D

Think you've got up to a week after the expirery date and as long as its booked in somewhere, your still ok.  :)

8)

YellaBelly

Well done mate :)

Thankfully I won't have to put the McSorley through MOT after the nice DVLA man at head office sent me an email :D Saved me another £50!

fullpint

8) We have a small garage here on the farm and I saw them this morning.. No problem we have a car booked in at 1030 that failed to arrive so I had his slot.. Car was picked up, taken away for an hour (bank job I expect ;D) and came back with a years MOT  8) And it only cost me £40.. Well happy

'The Gaffer'

Ha, you just inspired me to check my Alpina..    It ran out a couple of weeks ago. Lucky its going to the garage tomorrow for some work :o

stupott901

I did the same with the every day car wasnt until i was going to camp and the guard pointed it out ahhhhhhhh

fullpint

Just noticed that they offer a text reminder service if you want.. AT A COST OF £1.50/ text  :o :o :o :o :o