News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Brake flaring help required! :)

Started by Eternal, 06, February, 2013, 06:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal

Hello all!

I have been having an absolute nightmare trying to flare... well practice test flare some lines. I have a basic Clarke set but it/i can never seem to get them center. Is there any chance anyone can loan me a proper set(flaremaster2 or equal) over the weekend so i can get these lines done? Or even better may be lend a hand and show me how the pro's do it? Beer tokens available! :)

Thanks everyone

Camber Dave

If you bring your pipes to me I will flare them while you wait with my Pro tool.
Contribution to Tea/Coffee fund acceptable
I am working 10 - 4 on Sat

Ring 07977 948883 or PM me to confirm.
Workshop is Lordswood Farm SN16 0JZ (10 mins north of Castle Combe / 5 miles N of J 17 M4)

Eternal

Thanks for the offer but the problem is some of the hard lines are quite long and bend around quite a bit and getting the length will be very hard without doing it on site. Especially when they twist around various chassis tubes some of the shorter runs would be fine but its the two that run to front and rear that will be a pain. Will keep you in mind if that's ok? just in case no one else can help and i run out of options heh

Eternal

just a little bump before the weekend :)