News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Bradford on Avon breakfast run out

Started by paintman, 06, April, 2013, 04:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paintman

Few of us are meeting up for breakfast tomorrow morning (sunday 7th) for breakfast on the Canal.

If your interested in joining us meet you at the Main town car park at 10.30am approx.

Tony

Moleman

fullpint

fullpint

Well so much for a bun and cuppa!!!!!!!!!! Ended up with a full breakfast and rather nice it was, albeit having to sit right next to the open fire place in my thermals..
7 cars, paintman I hope they side with you on that parking ticket. M/C was not clearly marked :(

Hairy Santa

right bummer for paintman, parking ticket, hope he can swing it  ??? ??? ??? ???

nice breakfast and great company, weather wern't bad either, look forward to many more  ;D

fullpint

Still full up from that breakfast. Roast dinner has been put on hold untill tomorrow now.
;D

stupott901

I agree really good to get out and brekkie was great

tony you should be able to contest that parking ticket

'The Gaffer'

I drove through Bradford on Avon on the way to an emergency call out today, shame times didn't match.

paintman

Thanks for all for turning up and making it a very pleasant morning out......great turnout for such a late forum post!

Thanks for your support over the parking ticket as well....thought MC stood for motor car...lol :)....seriously thou, it certainly wasn't very clear:

'Mendip Wurzel'

Tone
There is no way that even looks like an MC.... I would send that photo to whoever issued the ticket.
At least you didn't have far to walk.
Kevin

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: 'Mendip Wurzel' on 08, April, 2013, 08:31:01 AM
Tone
There is no way that even looks like an MC.... I would send that photo to whoever issued the ticket.

I agree. They cant issue a valid ticket on broken double yellow lines so I cant see how they could possibly issue one here - The writing is illegible.

Even if was visible, what could MC stand for? Mystery Carparking perhaps??

YellaBelly

Follow it up chap! There's no way you should be liable for that one!