+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Dry, Warm & No Rain!!!!!!

Started by Moleman, 16, February, 2014, 03:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moleman

Ok. I was thinking of going to the show at The Footman James Great Western Autojumble today, but it was just too nice & I haven't been able to give the westy a nice drive for quite some time. So I just decided to go for a blast instead.

THE CAR IS OUT & IT'S SUNNY!!! :o :o :o :o :o

I even found the time to stop off at my dad's house as I found out my sister was down from Barnsley & have only seen picture of the westy.
Needless to say I took her for a spin & she is hooked! 8)  She now understands what I like about them now.  8)

It was a good day & nice to blow the cobwebs off the car.  ;D

benchmark51

Yeehah! Ratbag's been out too.  ;D 8). Beware of the hosepipe ban next week though.  :D

Robert

Yes Me too, about time out in morning @ afternoon 

WALNUT

Went out for a few hours, exhaust fell off on the way home, sounded like a tank.

Krazyken

Don't want to sound like a prophet of doom but I re-waterproofed the hood on the MGF today instead of going for a blast.  I have tried to do this twice before this year and you guessed it - it started raining. 

Now that this has been done, it's ready to go out in any weather and I have had it fully polybushed over the winter.  Just need to wash & polish the car, get the suspension pumped up followed by a 4 wheel alignment then I'll be ready for 2014.  Can't wait!! ;D

'Mendip Wurzel'

Quote from: WALNUT on 16, February, 2014, 05:50:46 PM
Went out for a few hours, exhaust fell off on the way home, sounded like a tank.

Not like you to be carrying out improvements Tony....

Moleman

Sorry to hear that Walnut. Hopefully it is just a bracket that is easily replaced?  ::) :)

fullpint

I pushed mine out the garage at 8am and pushed it back in at 3pm  :( Just did not have the time.