News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Bradford-on-Avon run-out Sunday 13th

Started by paintman, 11, April, 2014, 09:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paintman

Dixie and myself are planning a lunch time trip to Bradford-on-Avon this Sunday (13th April).

The weather looks fine so we should be in the main Railway Car Park around midday...12ish.

We will have lunch beside the Canal or an all day breakfast (or two as Santa had last time) lol...

It is licensed so you could just have a good chat and a pint if you like.

Let me Know if your coming...

Tony

Iancider

Hi Tony,

Sounds interesting, I will bring Wifey too.  I'll see you at the station at 12:00. 

Are we talking Canal Tavern or Barge Inn?

Regards
Ian

paintman

Quote from: Iancider on 11, April, 2014, 10:23:53 PM
Hi Tony

Are we talking Canal Tavern or Barge Inn?

Regards
Ian

The Locke Inn on the tow path actually......best food in the town..... :P

Dixies bringing his wife......

peterw

Yet again my weekend to work, :(, about time I retired !

stupott901

Hi hopefully I will meet you there in the car park

Sprint 7

If I can get an extended pass-out from Head Office I'll try and make it to Bradford this time. Will be at Queens Sq. firstly so may be a little later than 12.00 so keep an ear out for the Hood if you're inside. ;D ;D

Moleman

I would like to go. I will see what I'm doing after Queens Square so like Sprint 7 I will meet you there at some point if I make it.  ::) :)

paintman

Look's like most people are bringing the wife's to Bradford so should be nice day out.

Dixie and myself may not be there till 12.15pm so don't worry others will turn up first I expect so meet
up at far end or middle.

Weather looks great!!!

paintman

5 cars turned up at the meet in brilliant sunshine, we had lunch with the wives on the Canal Boat Café and
a good time was had by all.

We then had a walk to get off the food and ended up in a small coffee shop where we sat outside in the sun.

Think we all enjoyed it ...... sorry we didn't meet up with Iancider till he was leaving, he did not know us so we missed each other in the cafe but I flagged him down leaving the car park with his wife and we had a quick natter.

Tony

Moleman

Quote from: paintman on 13, April, 2014, 07:43:31 PM
5 cars turned up at the meet in brilliant sunshine, we had lunch with the wives on the Canal Boat Café and
a good time was had by all.

We then had a walk to get off the food and ended up in a small coffee shop where we sat outside in the sun.

Think we all enjoyed it ...... sorry we didn't meet up with Iancider till he was leaving, he did not know us so we missed each other in the cafe but I flagged him down leaving the car park with his wife and we had a quick natter.

Tony

Glad you met up with Ian in the end. I tried to call you but I think you didn't have a signal. Sorry I couldn't make it mate. :)

Iancider

Yes, ironically we were about 20 feet apart in the end and everybody there got to hear about BKCC - they thought I was recruiting!  I missed the party because I did not look inside the canal boat.  Still, a small mishap - the food was great and the venue was excellent and what a nice day for a run-out. 

The club banner would not have worked in this situation so what about a club tie?  ;D

stupott901

It was good to get the cobra out for the first run even if it was just a short one for me good to catch up with everyone

Hopefully first of many runs this year