+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Last minute run out meet ringroad 5.30

Started by 'The Gaffer', 18, September, 2009, 04:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Last minute run out, meet just off the ringroad it's the A4465 towards Pucklechurch. Pull in 75 yards on the left for 5.30

PhilW

That was good fun, i thoroughly enjoyed that, nice to meet you mr G&T

'The Gaffer'

Likewise Phil, we found some great lanes didnt we.

Look forward to meeting up again.

Parked up for a rest.

Richard

While you were doing that I got caught in the M3 closure, according to radio over 9 miles of queue, eventually got moving so had some "chill" time in the car.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Richard on 19, September, 2009, 10:31:23 AM
While you were doing that I got caught in the M3 closure, according to radio over 9 miles of queue, eventually got moving so had some "chill" time in the car.

Thats what I love about a blast in a kit car around some good lanes and clear B roads. it sort of brings back memories of youth before congestion, speed cameras, pointless traffic lights, traffic calming (joke), speed bumps, rediculous speed limits, pot holes, Saxo's etc with huge exhaust pipes (and nothing else)...

Takes a breath

....oh, and bus lanes for those smelly old charabanc's that still have misted up windows in 2009 :o, pay and display, midddle lane drivers, people who do 40 in a 70, road tax never spent on roads, criminal fuel taxation, untrained foreign HGV's and motorway traffic jams.

Have I forgotton anything?

Please Mr Government, leave us alone now so we can have just a little fun once in a while ;D