News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

My Summer Adventure

Started by Iancider, 06, January, 2015, 09:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iancider

Some of you will already know I went on quite a jaunt in the Summer - taking in Snowdonia, the Peak District, the Yorkshire dales (twice) and the Lake District.  Oh yeas and we finished off with a day at Oulton Park with our friends.

Two videos:  Here is the First Rated: -  Female Friendly!

Intrepid man-stuff to follow in Video 2.

'The Gaffer'

Very tranquil and nice camera-work Ian 8)

'Mendip Wurzel'

garry h

very interesting and enjoyable watching looking forward to next one  :)

Iancider

Well here is the second part of my summer adventure with a lot boy stuff.  Sit back and enjoy some of the best and most challenging roads in the UK.

'The Gaffer'

Excellent road movie Ian, shame about the rain but what a great drive 8)

Lucky Ed

Great video Ian. it sure was an epic tour 8)

Moleman

Nice one mate. Been on some lovely roads down here in NZ. I wish I had the westy to drive down here.

Iancider

QuoteNice one mate. Been on some lovely roads down here in NZ. I wish I had the westy to drive down here.

I know what you mean - I went there some years ago.  NZ is a great place for nostalgia with large numbers of 50's and 60's cars still going but now snow means no Salt and no rust. 

There is a great place to go in Napier-Hastings - a complete Art Deco town where they are big into nostalgia cars.  Bear in mind that the total population of NZ is not much bigger than Bristol, this is quite a show from last year!  41 minutes of vintage drive-by.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Iancider on 12, January, 2015, 09:32:31 PM
There is a great place to go in Napier-Hastings - a complete Art Deco town where they are big into nostalgia cars. 

Now that is 8)