News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Bank Holiday monday Cruise / drive..

Started by YZFMINI, 29, March, 2010, 09:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tickious

don't set off with out me. I'm on my way. ;D

'The Gaffer'

Great day out folks :) good weather, nice food, fantastic company and some excellent roads.

A good turn out for our first run out of 2010 including 3 bike engined cars, and a guest appearance of a lovely turbo'd Mini which sadly had to drop out because of fan belt problems.

Heres a couple of pics...

Meeting up

A lot of work gone into this Mini

A few 7's

Stopeed for a bite to eat in Cheddar

A stop off at Chew Lakes

Ok OK I know its dirty

Pete's GT40 bringing up the rear

Look forward to the next one :)

Hairy Santa

It was a good day, nice to meet some new face's

Shame the mini threw a fanbelt, but should be an easy fix

sorry no photo's I forgot camera ( old age and all that) have to thank everyone else for taking a few shots and sending in

whens the next one  ;)

Bulldog Bri

Good to see the cars coming back out on the road. I'll be there from next month as will a few others as well.  ;D

8)

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 05, April, 2010, 08:03:47 PM

whens the next one  ;)

I've set April 22nd as a date for a Thursday evening club meet but as I'll be working I doubt if I'll be joining in  >:(

If someone wants to suggest (say a central meeting place, maybe outside Mac Donalds, Bond Street. Just along from the bottom of the M32) for around 7pm then between those that turn up decide somewhere to drive to.

8)

Richard

Good weather and good to see the cars back out after winter fettling.

paintman

Sorry I didn't make it.....got the Hood started (with difficulty) and running but the missus insisted we play golf!!!! >:(..........Bl**dy women!!

Daley Down Under

Looked like a good run - should be back in circulation by mid May.

Mark G

Couple from today below,  Was a good afternoon out.  Cheers chaps.

Furore Phil

Wow ! Lurve the pics.

What a GT40 ! -oh my gosh, cool and other expletives. That looks soooo cool. I saw an original GT40 at a car show when I was a teenager (a few years ago then). When I win the lottery...

Ok so I didn't turn up, but I spent the entire afternoon in the garage ! well, working on the donor. Most of the engine is now free, few more bits removed.

Hairy Santa

Quote from: bulldog bri on 05, April, 2010, 08:15:46 PM
Quote from: Hairy Santa on 05, April, 2010, 08:03:47 PM

whens the next one  ;)

I've set April 22nd as a date for a Thursday evening club meet but as I'll be working I doubt if I'll be joining in  >:(

If someone wants to suggest (say a central meeting place, maybe outside Mac Donalds, Bond Street. Just along from the bottom of the M32) for around 7pm then between those that turn up decide somewhere to drive to.

8)

Why not try and make it a evening that you could come as well Bri -that would sound a lot better to me and prob a few more of the members

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 05, April, 2010, 11:02:32 PM
Why not try and make it a evening that you could come as well Bri -that would sound a lot better to me and prob a few more of the members
Because I work till late on a weekday, which was why I started with weekend meetings but others are finding those awkward to attend. But if able to get out early on those evenings then I'll try and join you where you endded up.  ;)

8)

tickious

Any one got the red mini guy's email address or user name so I can chase him up to put his name on the llandow list? The organiser fella seems to be getting a bit impatient, so I think it's best I give him 4 names rather than nothing. :-[

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: tickious on 10, April, 2010, 08:22:58 PM
Any one got the red mini guy's email address or user name so I can chase him up to put his name on the llandow list? The organiser fella seems to be getting a bit impatient, so I think it's best I give him 4 names rather than nothing. :-[

No, I asked him to join up and put his name down but he's vanished. Our guy with the R1 Mini who invited him along is on honeymoon I think, so I expect he's got better things to do than come on here with info ;D

I will put a post on the ACKCC forum and see if we can raise a couple more.