+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Run out 23rd

Started by foggy, 21, May, 2010, 10:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foggy

Looks like the weather is good this week end,any one out and about on Sunday? Fancy meeting up for a break fast some where

WALNUT

I d be intrested if a few are going

'The Gaffer'

Sorry guy's looks like great weather but I've got a busy day.

Surely a few others are up for a run out?

paintman

I'm out with the missus in the Hood, (she's driving)!!  Steady 50mph max to West Bay or there abouts.....I'll probably fall asleep on the way down. ;D

Tony

Hairy Santa

Hi Guys,

I'm gonna shot out to Saltford Marina about 12.30 if anyone fancies joining me  - thats in a couple of hours

sorry short notice

Tony (wallnut) cant find your phone no anywhere

WALNUT

Hi Pete,  sorry I missed your posting, but I was out early, and guess what.? coming back from Bath, I got cought in a jam, so I decided to stop by the river at Saltford Marina, there was no parking anyway, then I bumped into Peter in his Royale. This was about 1.30 and we went for a drive, dont ask me where, stoped in a few pubs, and had a most enjoyable afternoon. sorry we missed you. oh by the way iv cured my problem with mudgard brackets, IV Taken them off.

paintman

NICE ONE!!    Get out and enjoy the sun. 8)

Had a drive to West Bay.....loads of cars about but only saw one kit....black Sebring Cobra (had a wave).   Very slow drive though the lanes and got shouted at by the missus if I went over 1500 revs. ::)

She drove back.....refused flatly to over take anything and didn't go over 45 m.p.h.....nearly died of embarrassment  :'(

Never mind it was a nice day on the beach and the weather was brill. as you know so won't  complain.  Surely a few others of you went out in your cars! ;)

Hairy Santa

Tony I must have missed you by minute's, that is a shame

was a good run out and took a few shots

Bulldog Bri

Some nice pic Pete, good to see it out on the road.

8)

WALNUT

Car looks good, but im sure some of the lanes Peter took me down your car would have been to wide .

'The Gaffer'

Sorry i missed it, car looks great Pete :)

Hairy Santa

Thanks Guys,

Brakes were binding a bit , but was nice to give it a bit of a run