+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Quay For My Car Poole

Started by WALNUT, 29, June, 2010, 05:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WALNUT

Im off to Poole in dorset for 2nd July QUAY FOR MY CAR. open top sports car taking my car on trailer to camp site on Wed. this was a last min. thing just watch the weather change

Tony

YellaBelly

And it did! Still came in to work on the bike though :D

'Mendip Wurzel'

I just looked at the website. It looks like an interesting event. If it wasn't for the fact that they only hold it on a Friday I would go myself.... O well 

WALNUT

I went to the event on Poole Quay, and wised I hadent. There were a lot of open top cars, mostly production cars but there were a few kits. And it could have have been a good meet but was spoiled by over officiousness. But for me it just got worse. When I got back to the camp site, I decided to move my camper a few feet, when  I tried to start it, it just would not fire up. It was then that it hit me. When I left Bristol, I had put 50 quids worth of fuel in, drove all the way to Poole with no problems. and yes id put petrol inmy derv. eng. God knows how I got as far as I did. The rest of my short holiday was spent trying to get my van to a garage to get it drained and cleaned out. but it all ended well. I got it sorted and drove back without any problems. Lucky or what.

Tony

'Mendip Wurzel'

Sound like you had a fairly normal day out Tone.... LOL