News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

My New Zero Kit

Started by MOZZY, 03, August, 2010, 08:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOZZY

:o Hi Guys,taken delivery of my GBSC Zero kit.2 ltr fuel injected Zetec .Stainless steel body,NO BUILD MANUAL.I may be mad taking it on but at the rather slow challenge is very exciting.GBSC sent me a DVD of sorts so I am using that plus a SIERRA Haynes manual.Richard ,Kieth and John at Zero are extremely helpful,particularly when I come to find something that isnt there in the kit.Does anybody have a Zero to discuss?Does anybody have an engine hoist
I  would like to come on Saturday but have no transport.Could anybody give me a lift if I get a taxi to the Griffin Iwould be extremely grateful. Regards Jonny Morris

Bulldog Bri

Great news Jonny, good luck with the build.

Hope you'll keep us up to date with your progress  :D and a few pic's on the way.

8)

'The Gaffer'

Excellent news Jonny, post up a few pics.

I'm sure someone should have a spare seat for The French Boules meet. I cant say for sure as all being well I am picking up my new car on Fri so anything that could happen probably will.

Can anyone offer Jonny a ride from the Griffin?

Bulldog Bri

Welcome to jump in with me as I've a spare seat  ;D

8)

MOZZY

:) Thanks very much , see you Saturday@ Griffin Bridgeyate

Ace Fettler

Johhny,

Welcome to jump in with me (bring a helmet cos theres no windscreen!  :D). Lots of help and advice for the zero build available on the RHOCAR website.

Richard