News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

engine hoist

Started by MOZZY, 30, August, 2010, 03:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOZZY

:o Hi guys,I believe someone said the was an engine hoist around.Iwill like to borrow if poss.Regards Mozzy

Richard

Could drop mine off next Sat if that works for you, just pm me.

MOZZY

;DHi Richard, thanks very much.Unfortunately I am going to a wedding on Sat afternoon but either Sat  am or sunday would be ok. Is it possible to phone you ?

David H

I've been hogging Dave's. Sorry Dave but it has been soooooo useful. She has had a repaint and clean up. That was an ace evening. Got a chair, a coffee, some paint and cleaners, turned the radio on and got stuck in.

Heaven

andygtm

Dave your mad. You even do work on the tools. Oh well at least your car must be tickedey boo.

David H

Possibly my post may have looked like i repainted Dave's hoist but i meant I repainted my engine whilst it was on the hoist/stand.

However, with Dave's permission I think a nice purple would be a good choice...

andygtm

Oh your not mad then.  I bet the hoist is in very good condition anyway. Hope your new car is running ok.

Furore Phil

Argh - bad timing...

Can I have dibs on it when you're done please ?  :D

I'm currently cleaning and painting the engine. The new engine mount arrived in the post this morning.

I'll quite happily come and collect it from Bristol ? The wife has been wanting a trip to Ikea.

Richard

Hoist etc. now delivered to Mozzy's who's making decent progress on his build, another happy man in the garage.