News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Kit car for my Focus ST

Started by dan1985, 05, March, 2011, 03:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan1985

Hi,

I'm trying my luck here but here goes...

I have a 2007 ford focus ST-2 with only 32000 miles on the clock that I have for sale. I'm selling as I want a kit car and a normal daily car.

The value of the ST is 9-10k, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a trade? Kit car plus some cash or whatever, px deal/swop. Hopefully you get the jist of what I'm trying to achieve here.

Please pm me

Dan

'The Gaffer'

Good choice Dan.

Cant help you personally but good luck with the sale.

Tried a classified on Pistonheads or eBay?

dan1985

Yup she is on pistonheads, here

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2570672.htm

The value of this car is 9-10k as you can see if you look at others in it's range but it's a bargain so I can sell sooner rather than later (kit car ready before summer!!)

'The Gaffer'

Nice looking motor, just a little friendly advice though - Remove the 'and cant afford her anymore with the current fuel prices' from your ad. You are more likely to put people off by putting doubt in their minds.

Maybe see you this summer in your new kit :)

dan1985

Updated with the advice, cheers

knuckle head

I had a focus st3 08 plate last year that I sold because of the cost and I can say I was apart of the st owners club and a lot of the owners are thinking about selling theres aswell.

Its a good car but I have more fun with my 7.Good luck with the selling of your car.