News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

CC-Cyclone 16v Red-Top

Started by Cyclone4, 28, September, 2013, 10:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyclone4

For sale my Cyclone Kit Car, originally built for hill climbing and has raced & won its 2.00 ltr class at Finlake Hilclimb MC 1999.
Full FIA spec which is rare for this kit. Elec switch, dvrs harness, braced roll cage etc.

Only 32 built by Car Craft, 30 remaining so very rare, chassis 4 build. These cars stick to the road & handle exceptionally.

Non Q plate registered, fully lightened & balanced vauxhall 16v redtop engine, cosworth bottom end bolts, standard cams, Omega flat top racing pistons, gearbox F20, carbs twin DHLA 45 Delortos, block & cylinder both decked, running MBE 956 ignition I have software.

Painted in BMW Montreal blue, GTE digital dash-board, seats fixed with movable pedals on turn handle with brake bias control.

Engine mid mounted with space at rear to put T-top doors in fitted bags for storage takes 2 mins to put back on. Fuel, Bty, minor storage at front bonnet.

Car is SORN & garaged I have not used for 2 yrs so am reluctantly looking for a new owner. Never failed on MOT since I purchased in 2008, only 3k on engine since built I have receipts for £13,500 from new & I insure at that value. Rolling road by Janspeed with some minor tuning there is more to go, very quick only 750Kg 0-60 about 4.5
Job to do: fuel cap needs re-thread as I cross threaded it alluminium! Bty will need a good charge or replace when purchase
Any Qs please ask?
http://www.cc-cyclone.co.uk/cars-4-sale/4533161759
£5000 ONO

PRICE NOW REDUCED: See full thread here http://bristolkitcarclub.co.uk/smf2/index.php?topic=3416.0

Cyclone4

Quote from: Cyclone4 on 28, September, 2013, 10:32:35 PM
New price! For sale my Cyclone Kit Car, originally built for hill climbing and has raced & won its 2.00 ltr class at Finlake Hilclimb MC 1999.
Full FIA spec which is rare for this kit. Elec switch, dvrs harness, braced roll cage etc.

Only 32 built by Car Craft, 30 remaining so very rare, chassis 4 build. These cars stick to the road & handle exceptionally.

Non Q plate registered, fully lightened & balanced vauxhall 16v redtop engine, cosworth bottom end bolts, standard cams, Omega flat top racing pistons, gearbox F20, carbs twin DHLA 45 Delortos, block & cylinder both decked, running MBE 956 ignition I have software.

Painted in BMW Montreal blue, GTE digital dash-board, seats fixed with movable pedals on turn handle with brake bias control.

Engine mid mounted with space at rear to put T-top doors in fitted bags for storage takes 2 mins to put back on. Fuel, Bty, minor storage at front bonnet.

Car is SORN & garaged I have not used for 2 yrs so am reluctantly looking for a new owner. Never failed on MOT since I purchased in 2008, only 3k on engine since built I have receipts for £13,500 from new & I insure at that value. Rolling road by Janspeed with some minor tuning there is more to go, very quick only 750Kg 0-60 about 4.5
Job to do: fuel cap needs re-thread as I cross threaded it alluminium! Bty will need a good charge or replace when purchase
Any Qs please ask?
http://www.cc-cyclone.co.uk/cars-4-sale/4533161759
£5000 ONO

PRICE NOW REDUCED: See full thread here http://bristolkitcarclub.co.uk/smf2/index.php?topic=3416.0

Daley Down Under

I'm over in the UK at the moment and would be interested in taking a look with a view to exporting to Australia.  It does depend on the first registration date on the V5.  Needs to be before 31 Dec 88 and I notice the car is a Y plate (82/83)

Cheers Adrian

Cyclone4

Adrian,
The plate is from the original Vauxhall before it became a Cyclone in 1997 and was sanctioned by DVLA to retain the original plate at time of build and not Q plate so does not fit your requirement? You are welcome to view if still interested I can be contacted through email if you chose to robertchisnall@me.com
Regards
Rob

Daley Down Under

Quote from: Cyclone4 on 27, June, 2015, 07:01:38 PM
Adrian,
The plate is from the original Vauxhall before it became a Cyclone in 1997 and was sanctioned by DVLA to retain the original plate at time of build and not Q plate so does not fit your requirement? You are welcome to view if still interested I can be contacted through email if you chose to robertchisnall@me.com
Regards
Rob

Thanks for letting me know Rob but that's not going to pass muster with DTMR in Canberra.  Good luck with the sale

Cheers Adrian