Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

CKC / Omex Llandow Track Day - Sat 14th May 2011

Started by Krazyken, 30, December, 2010, 12:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

'The Gaffer'

Ken, email sent too.

Mark, last time Ian contacted us by phone for a card number.

RMW50

Guys,

Due to an unforeseen work commitment I am unable to make the May date, if you can remove me from the list for May hopefully this will give one of those on the reserve list an opportiunity.

I am still up for the September date and will definately be camping over because of how far it is away from me.

Rich

Daley Down Under

I've registered (email sent to Ian).

Last job for Tuesday

Adrian

'The Gaffer'

Thanks for letting us know Rich

Westiebusa  + extra driver - you are on the list if you still want to come to Llandow

dikkie

Westiebusa

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 01, March, 2011, 02:46:29 PM
Thanks for letting us know Rich

Westiebusa  + extra driver - you are on the list if you still want to come to Llandow

Thanks, i've emailed Ian & awaiting phone call to make payment for myself + 1 ;D

peetee

mr tone

Krazyken

I spoke with Ian Stent of CKC today regarding the BKCC limit of 15.  If any BKCC members are also subscribers to CKC magazine please do not book with reference to BKCC but as a CKC Mag Subscriber.  The 15 places are limited to BKCC members who are non subscribers to CKC Magazine so if you have a CKC Mag subscription you will not count towards the 15 limit which means that we can have more club members there on the day.

As I am a CKC subscriber I entered and paid today so my entry has no impact in the 15 BKCC members who already have their name down.  Having said that, in my opinion CKC Mag is by far the best of the 3 kit car mags so if you want to keep up to date with the kit car industry then CKC is the mag to go with.

robp

Hi Folks,

Change of plans mean I'm now free on May 14th and would really like to attend this trackday.  I know there are 15 names down already so please add me to the reserve list.

cheers
Rob

Krazyken

Rob

In view of my post above I know that Dave Bence is also a CKC subscriber so feel free to book with Ian Stent at CKC as BKCC and I will ask Dave to book as a CKC subscriber.

alastair

I'll be up for the May date. Possibly the september date, but I'll have to check the cash flow closer to the time.

robp

Quote from: Krazyken on 05, March, 2011, 03:25:13 PM
Rob

In view of my post above I know that Dave Bence is also a CKC subscriber so feel free to book with Ian Stent at CKC as BKCC and I will ask Dave to book as a CKC subscriber.

OK, I've emailed Ian to get myself booked in.

mattsmev

Hi Phil

I have booked (and Paid) with CKC today as a subscriber. So I guess I can come off the BKCC list. I hope that has not caused any confusion.   I still plan to camp over on the Friday night (weather permitting) as that works best for my schedule.  Any one else fancy it?

Cheers

Mattsmev

Grin-a-lot

I'm going to hold off a couple of weeks until I make some decent headway with my wiring loom.  I've got power to the illuminated dash sorted but struggling with lights and ignition.  Once there is some light at the end of the tunnel and I've got faith that I'll get it done by May then I'll pay up!

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: mattsmev on 07, March, 2011, 09:15:32 PM
Hi Phil

I have booked (and Paid) with CKC today as a subscriber. So I guess I can come off the BKCC list. I hope that has not caused any confusion.   I still plan to camp over on the Friday night (weather permitting) as that works best for my schedule.  Any one else fancy it?

Cheers

Mattsmev

No Problem, that may free up a space for someone who is not a subscriber :)

steve c

Westiebusa

Dixie

I am a subscriber to CKC.  Is it better for the club for me to book under this and free up a space for a non-subecriber?

Mark

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Westiebusa on 09, March, 2011, 10:06:37 PM
Anyone heard back from Ian yet?? ;D

Not yet Adrian, for me anyway. I'm sure we will all be contacted soon.

Quote from: Dixie on 09, March, 2011, 10:20:13 PM
I am a subscriber to CKC.  Is it better for the club for me to book under this and free up a space for a non-subecriber?

Mark

Mark, I don't think it will make much difference now, but subscriber route may be best. Maybe worth mentioning you are on the BKCC list to Ian though.

Westiebusa

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 09, March, 2011, 10:58:54 PM
Quote from: Westiebusa on 09, March, 2011, 10:06:37 PM
Anyone heard back from Ian yet?? ;D

Not yet Adrian, for me anyway. I'm sure we will all be contacted soon.

Ian phoned 2day, so all paid up ;D
Adrian

Quote from: Dixie on 09, March, 2011, 10:20:13 PM

Mark

Mark, I don't think it will make much difference now, but subscriber route may be best. Maybe worth mentioning you are on the BKCC list to Ian though.

Daley Down Under

'The Gaffer'

Dont forget to contact Ian Stent at CKC or you will lose your place!!

Tel. 01823 335443 or email ian@performancepublishing.co.uk Tell him your real name and your forum name.

May
1.Sir Grin-a-lot (Hopefully if he gets his wiring sorted ;)}
2.'The Gaffer' (Booked)
3.Marlboro Car (Booked)
4.Peetee (Booked)
5.Hairy Santa
6.Steve C + extra driver (Booked)
7.Paintman
8.David H (Booked)
9.Dave Bence (Booked)
10.Dikkie + extra driver (Booked)
11.mr tone (Booked)
12.Westiebusa  + extra driver (Booked)
13.Dixie
14.Robp (Booked)
15.mattsmev (Booked)
16. Ace Fettler (Booked)
17. alastair (Booked)

As we now have a few spare allocations, get your name down if you want to join us...

Sept
1.Sir Grin-a-lot
2.'The Gaffer'
3.Marlboro Car
4.Krazyken
5.Peetee
6.Hairy Santa
7.Steve C + extra driver
8.David H
9.Dave Bence
10.mr tone
11.RMW50
12.foggy
13.steve c + extra driver
14.mattsmev

peetee

dikkie

Spoke to Ian today as well, All paid up and ready to go  ;D

Krazyken

The May event is now booking up fast so if you want to go now is the time to book and let your credit card take the strain.

paintman

Sorry Phil, I shall have to pull out of the May track day (family commitments!)......I'll  make it next year I hope. :-[

Dixie

Hi Phil.

I have decided not to go to the May track day.  We are looking at a holiday around this time, just coming up to half term.

Plus I am putting the Dax up for sale, so dont want to damage it.

I will let Stent know.

Thanks and sorry Dixie

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: paintman on 13, March, 2011, 08:09:42 PM
Sorry Phil, I shall have to pull out of the May track day (family commitments!)......I'll  make it next year I hope. :-[

Shame, maybe the other date, 10th September if there's a space?
Quote from: Dixie on 13, March, 2011, 08:13:58 PM
Hi Phil.

I have decided not to go to the May track day.  We are looking at a holiday around this time, just coming up to half term.

Plus I am putting the Dax up for sale, so dont want to damage it.

I will let Stent know.

Thanks and sorry Dixie

Ok Mark no probs.

Ace Fettler

Just emailed Ian Stent to add my name to the growing list for the 14th May :D. I'm a CKC subscriber so wont impinge on the BKCC allocation.

Richard

'The Gaffer'

Ace Fettler

Thanks Phil, just coming out of winter hibernation! Just had the beast up with Dave Gallop for a bit of fine fettling and it would be rude not to let Llandow have the benefit of his hard work  :)

alastair

OK, I'm all paid up with Ian so all I have to do now is repair my gearbox and I'll be laughing!!

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Ace Fettler on 17, March, 2011, 06:27:21 PM
Thanks Phil, just coming out of winter hibernation! Just had the beast up with Dave Gallop for a bit of fine fettling and it would be rude not to let Llandow have the benefit of his hard work  :)

Dave at Track Developments set my car up before a Llandow trackday, I was impressed with the setup.

Quote from: alastair on 19, March, 2011, 12:20:21 PM
OK, I'm all paid up with Ian so all I have to do now is repair my gearbox and I'll be laughing!!

I'm sure if you need another pair of hands someone will help without doubt :)

alastair

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 19, March, 2011, 07:52:03 PM

I'm sure if you need another pair of hands someone will help without doubt :)

YZFMINI is just round the corner, but this sounds good to me Phil!  ;D
I've got a 'fix-by' date which I can now aim for.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: alastair on 20, March, 2011, 09:16:38 PM
YZFMINI is just round the corner, but this sounds good to me Phil!  ;D
I've got a 'fix-by' date which I can now aim for.

Drop me a pm if you need a hand :)

Grin-a-lot

All paid up so best get the electrics sorted and oil cooler fitted; there'll be no stopping me after that!

Potentially a daft question but is the trackday exclusively kitcars?  I've got a novice mate who wants to take his boxter on a trackday and this'd be ideal for him.

alastair

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Grin-a-lot on 21, March, 2011, 05:36:50 PM

Potentially a daft question but is the trackday exclusively kitcars?  I've got a novice mate who wants to take his boxter on a trackday and this'd be ideal for him.

Best ask CKC Ian. Kit cars are more welcome I think.

Ace Fettler

Right, I'm all paid up. Just need to get some new sticky rubber for the rear end (the cars not mine!! :D ) and I'm sorted.

Rich