+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Radical v. Caterham R500

Started by paintman, 20, January, 2011, 06:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paintman

What did you think......anyway, bloody good vid I thought. ;)

David H

I thought the caterham was down and dirty. Knocked one off the track and tried to knock him off. I'd never do that.

Krazyken

Very entertaining video, the Caterham was certainly dirty but then as a racing driver it would never be his fault, he would just say that he was defending his lead.

The Radical certainly looked very twitchy judging by the amount of steering input the driver had to make.

'The Gaffer'

The Caterham driver was pretty aggressive, but this was a race, not a track day.

Not sure I'd want to fall out with her ;D

paintman

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 20, January, 2011, 11:51:54 PM
The Caterham driver was pretty aggressive, but this was a race, not a track day.

Yea.....I think he said it was a woman........scary!!.....wonder who she is and what she looks like.....

aliwizard

great video i want a radical soooooooooooo bad it hurts.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: aliwizard on 23, January, 2011, 11:13:08 AM
great video i want a radical soooooooooooo bad it hurts.

Build one Nick - you know you can ;) Just a few alterations from the original design and call it the 'Madical'

People would be queuing up to by it.

paintman

Quote from: paintman on 21, January, 2011, 12:23:16 AM
Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 20, January, 2011, 11:51:54 PM

Yea.....I think he said it was a woman........scary!!.....wonder who she is and what she looks like.....

Update:  Turns out the Catterham driver was in fact a guy called Julian Sage.....quite successfull in Caterham club racing.

The interviewer should have gone to Specsavers......or he's on drugs!!! ;D ;D

'The Gaffer'

Ah, I could have sworn they both said 'She' and must I have misheard Julian Sage for Jillian Sage.

Didnt really help much that the guy was talking though his helmet ::)

paintman

Yes your right, the interviewer definitely did say "she" but I read a few comments on the video and one said that the driver was Julian Sage from Kent and he won "some championship" recently........there was other comments querying his sex.   Cock-up somewhere or not as the case maybe!! :P

tickious

Only one way to find out, check if he/she understands the offside rule  ;D

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: tickious on 25, January, 2011, 07:59:55 PM
Only one way to find out, check if he/she understands the offside rule  ;D

Ouch ;D. My lips are sealed, cant risk getting the boot :P

hoobahole

Quote from: David H on 20, January, 2011, 07:42:35 PM
I thought the caterham was down and dirty. Knocked one off the track and tried to knock him off. I'd never do that.

Serious? I'm not sure the first was a knock off, the Radical turned in and caught the front wheel. All I'm saying is that it didn't look intentional.

I thought that was good racing. What did the Radical driver want....a free pass to the front!?

David H

Quote from: hoobahole on 17, February, 2011, 09:14:22 PM
Quote from: David H on 20, January, 2011, 07:42:35 PM

Serious? I'm not sure the first was a knock off, the Radical turned in and caught the front wheel. All I'm saying is that it didn't look intentional.

I thought that was good racing. What did the Radical driver want....a free pass to the front!?
I'd never do that (cough cough). You looking for an argument mate?!?!?