AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

BHP trackday yesterday & Great Western Sprint this weekend!

Started by RobC, 22, March, 2011, 11:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobC

:D was at combe yesterday, with BHP trackdays, trying out the new setup and upgrades on the car in preparation for the weekends season opener... all's well with the car with everything out performing my expectations which is nice.

High recommend the organisers BHP for a good day.

Saturday should be a fun day with all manor of cars from mini's the single seaters running... the westfield classes should provide close battles too... with only 1.25 secs to find for my target time in class.. I am feeling confident that this can be achieved :)

Fingers firmly crossed at the moment...

Hoping to get some video and pics from the day so will upload here on Sunday if all goes well...

David H

RobC

I would def: stick with the diff idea bud... grip is so much better than the LSD was... i was keeping pace with a 250bhp Xe ute and a radical ( although not so much through the corners) very pleased... No real push on either... but loads and loads of grip... ATB meh.. gripper/plated all the way.

Also Dave Pillengers suspension/corner weight setup is spot on...  ;) you know the secret one  ;)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: RobC on 22, March, 2011, 11:27:07 AM
High recommend the organisers BHP for a good day.

Met a guy in a garage coming back from that event. He had a silver Lotus Evora. Nice car.

I think he was quite impressed with BHP as well.