News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

MAC1 power run

Started by peetee, 08, May, 2011, 07:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peetee

Getting ready for Llandow next weekend, the MAC1 had a tune up at Interpro yesterday, very impressed with Dave Griffiths and Neil who looked after me very well and did a great job with my flat spot! Very thorough and a top job! Ended up with 149bhp and 129mph....here's the final power run....... ;D

'The Gaffer'

David H

I know Dave and Neil quite well. Very good at what they do.

Glad your car runs well now

peetee

Thanks chaps. It feels like a different car now! I would recommend Interpro to anyone wondering if a rolling road is worthwhile. It is money well spent.

Daley Down Under

Excellent news bruv - I was there for some of the morning and can vouch for Dave's thoroughness.  We should've negotiated a Tillin discount!!!

Between us and David H we've spent a few pennies there.

One for you Ken?

Adrian

peetee

Good thinking Bruv!

Ken, what do you reckon? I think I'll be there annually for a power run?

Krazyken

A Rolling Road power test day is part of the future plans but I have no contact with Interpro.  As some of you already have a business relationship with Interpro please can you make the initial enquiry then we can sort it out from there.

Daley Down Under

Ken,

I can make the initial approach.  I live in Thornbury and have been to Interpro lots over the last 6 years.

I'll keep you all posted (but it wont be until early June as off to Oz for a couple of weeks then hols for a week).

Adrian

Krazyken

Thanks for the offer Adrian very much appreciated, it all helps to lighten the load and if there are existing relationships it makes sense to make use of these.

Thanks again, we will leave it with you to post up the response.