Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

BPMC Llandow Track Day - 30th May 2011 - £65

Started by Krazyken, 13, May, 2011, 08:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Krazyken

I have received the email below from our friends at BPMC.  If you would like to get in an extra track day at a bargain price then please follow the instructions below.

New Event - Bank Holiday Track Day - Llandow - Monday 30th May - £65

We are sorry to announce the Bristol Llandow Sprint, co-organised with the Bristol Motor Club, which was scheduled for Monday the 30th of May, has been cancelled. We have received too few entries to make it financially viable and we have therefore reluctantly taken the decision to cancel the event.

The two clubs have however been able to arrange a Track Day at Llandow on the same date - the minimum entry required for this event is much lower than for the Sprint. We have managed to set the entry cost at a very attractive £65 for the day, which we believe is excellent value for money. An additional driver sharing a car can be added for only £15.

The key features are:
   All types of car accepted
   No competition licence required
   No special equipment required other than a suitable crash helmet
   40 places maximum
   Separate sessions for single-seaters
   Noise limit 105dbA at 0.5 metre

Entry details are in the booking form download link below and entries will be accepted on a first come first served basis - you can reserve your place before posting your form by e-mailing cherryzrobinson@hotmail.com.

http://bristolpegasus.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c5396c79e8478aad7eb1c09d0&id=11c075595d&e=3887c3cc67

(If the above link address isn't shown as a 'clickable link', copy the line into the address bar of your web browser to view the file)

AS NOW LAST MINUTE IT'S TURN UP AND PAY ON THE DAY. Post here and email cherryzrobinson@hotmail.com though saying you wish to come.

Daley Down Under

Great opportunity - unfortunately on holiday that week

tickious

Just emailed to reserve my place. Come on Rich, get your name down for a proper track day :P

RMW50

Quote from: tickious on 14, May, 2011, 12:17:22 PM
Just emailed to reserve my place. Come on Rich, get your name down for a proper track day :P

Dave,

Sorry that I haven't replied sooner, I have been away with work over the weekend, well I say away with work, it was sailing with Clients for three days, but I am still telling the Wife that it was work...!

What a great opportunity, but unfortunately we are on holiday that week, and I don't think I can sort things out to be able to go on the 30th... I am definitely up for the September day though, Have you got that one planned in?

Rich

'The Gaffer'

'The Gaffer'

Well I made it eventually to Llandow after waiting the whole morning to see if the rain would subside.

This time I took my work van because of the rain, its pretty quick around town so figured it may do ok on track - How wrong was I :o  At least the sun was shining when I arrived.

After one lap the brakes had faded to about zero, the suspension although firm didn't quite have the stability I expected and my clutch started to slip.
I didn't push it too hard either as it is my work van after all.

Just goes to show how poor components on a road car really are. Anyway, I had a good session in the afternoon and enjoyed catching up with a few familiar faces in the pit lane :)

Didn't think I'd catch this ;D

Ah, don't you just love the smell of cooked brakes - you need smell-o-vision for this one.

Dave H's 'Slag' was giving a big boys a good run for their money, especially with the new windscreen demister ;D

Great afternoon out but from now on, I think I'll stick to the Riot.

paintman

Bet that was a laugh with the van....lol.  You should have taken out your tool box would have gone faster....

Don't think my new Transit would have caught you though....ha...ha ;D

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: paintman on 30, May, 2011, 11:54:45 PM
Bet that was a laugh with the van....lol.  You should have taken out your tool box would have gone faster....

Don't think my new Transit would have caught you though....ha...ha ;D

Everything was taken out of the back just in case :) I like the new transits, but try the Robin Hood first, you might be surprised at just how well it performs on track.